Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

RK/RS's high budgets also mean they can't deliver hits even with all that money. Ayushman delivers with much less.

The Ran-s simply do the PR game better. And also, the dating game. 

Audience votes with their collective wallet. That vote says Ayushman is a bigger pull in terms of box office. That is math, not a matter of opinion.

It might change with Luv Ranjan/Sandeep Reddy movies, 83, and Cirkus. But as of now, AK is ahead.

Ok, one last time. I am not even saying Ayushman is not aheador behind. Frankly , what is it that you want to say to me. I have not even stated an opinion as i dont have any as who is more successful except they are operating at different space ...so no idea who's opinion ur talking about.

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

that was pre stardom. Before Bajirao or even Ram Leela. you are comparing that with CHaapak after Deepika attaining so called super stardom after Bajirao, padmavat, Ram leela.

Lootera attained glory after its gone from theatres. Did it even have the publicity of Chaapak. Chaapak made waves since its announcement. Lootera came and went no one noticed.

Why did u compare chappak and Lootera ? why not with Befikre which is flop (opened to 10.36 crores  after Bajirao )and Simmba ? How is it even tangiable ? 

If Lootera was prestardom, then RamLeela was also pre stardom for RS since both released in 2013.

SLB was also coming off flops.

You know who had a string of hits before RamLeela? Deepika. Cocktail, Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express. Then came RamLeela.

So yeah, another tangible piece of proof she was the bigger star in SLB movies.

I actually made a post in the SAME thread saying RS was equally responsible for RamLeela's success, as well as that of rest of their movies togther, and I do believe it.

But attributing the successes entirely to RS is not correct, either.

pali001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ayushmans string of hits was stopped no ?

I dunno. I have no idea post dream girl. 

pali001 thumbnail

If Lootera was prestardom, then RamLeela was also pre stardom for RS since both released in 2013.

SLB was also coming off flops.

You know who had a string of hits before RamLeela? Deepika. Cocktail, Race 2, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Chennai Express. Then came RamLeela.

So yeah, another tangible piece of proof she was the bigger star in SLB movies.

I actually made a post in the SAME thread saying RS was equally responsible for RamLeela's success, as well as that of rest of their movies togther, and I do believe it.

But attributing the successes entirely to RS is not correct, either.

Except for padmavat i have not said that. I saw that movie in theatre...you have to have gun to my head to say she had anything to do with the movie to be even tolerable.  

She might be the reason for u to watch those movies, not for me. Lets not get into details ...Ranbir , SRK fans will claim some of these success as thier own and any A list actress in those movies would work. Race was a hit before Race 2 ... not so tangiable from what I see.

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

How DO you count those? Netflix and Amazon don't give out views, do they?

AFAIK, they don't give out exact views 😈but they do list out every year most watched films on their platform .

Raat Akeli Hai, Malang and The Old Guard were the three most watched films on Netflix India last year👍🏼

But their are other platforms too like, Zee5, Voot, Hotstar, Sonyliv, Youtube, amazon that have  a large library of films😲 and most of them do not reveal the views.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

Except for padmavat i have not said that. I saw that movie in theatre...you have to have gun to my head to say she had anything to do with the movie to be even tolerable.  

She might be the reason for u to watch those movies, not for me. Lets not get into details ...Ranbir , SRK fans will claim some of these success as thier own and any A list actress in those movies would work. Race was a hit before Race 2 ... not so tangiable from what I see.

Fun thing is you're claiming Ranveer was not a star in 2013 and hence Lootera opening shouldn't count AND that he was THE star who drew the audience to watch Ram Leela in 2013😆.

You also said SLB was coming off a string of flops and hence shouldn't be counted as reason for those hits.

The ONLY person in that trio who actually had hits in 2013 - FOUR of them before RamLeela- was Deepika.

It's not about why you went to the theatre or why I went. It's about who had the hits at the time. It was Deepika. 100% tangible in dollars and cents.

Also tangible that in spite of being a a male *star,* Ranveer drew only 5.15 crore opening in an offbeat film in that year. Deepika got similar opening playing a disfigured character.

😆I don't even think Deepika is a passable actress. But this tendency to ascribe every success to the male actor is ludicrous. She is a star, there is no question. Ranveer alone didn't make any of those movies hits.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Someone post that Jhanvi song..quick.Our heroes lucky day.Heroine  mil gayee😃.Haye Mast!

Lmao they really had to put Ayushman in R and R’s category to elevate R and R. 😆 Good content is the future. Whoever acts in good stories is the future. Ain’t nobody got time for trash content, now. 

Ennuyi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Johncarry

Ranveer is bonafide sensation. The whole country loves his work. Only superstar is this gen

He is a floppy without wifey 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They are good won't deny that but I really wish they don't end up like Khans or Akshay,romancing girls half their age.. I hope with age they pick other genres and leave the romantic hero for other new comers.