me to soch rhi ek thread Hona chahiye jisme hum kahe
Yeh hum he , yeh purvir he or yeh humare Saath durghatna ho rhi he π€£
N sab Apne experience share kare dekhte he kon kitte sathiya gya he π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
me to soch rhi ek thread Hona chahiye jisme hum kahe
Yeh hum he , yeh purvir he or yeh humare Saath durghatna ho rhi he π€£
N sab Apne experience share kare dekhte he kon kitte sathiya gya he π€£
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Shree did u get the episode where he is in folded sleeves....π€
yes, Sri!
I actually replied but with so many messages /replies must have got lost.
copy-pasting from my other reply :
Okay, I stand corrected. It is the 3rd episode. He is in his room of paintings. The sleeves aren't rolled up but pulled up till his elbows. Around the 2:45/3:00 minute mark.
I hope this helps.
Originally posted by: HAUHSDH6POTX2NSC
U have sling to wow!
Yesssss! I havent watched anything on sling for ever now.
BUT VPS ne paise wasool karwaya
Originally posted by: pallavi_p28
Ruko. Kuch din me tum bhi apni ghatna share karogi. π€£
Meri durghatna office mein hoti hai!!! When boss catches me smiling in a imp meeting or day dreaming
Ya phir when gharwale are getting suspicious of the number of times I escape into the bathroom
π€£π€£
Are durghatna ki bat ho rahi mere to omelette jalte hai humesha jab bts ata hai
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Meri durghatna office mein hoti hai!!! When boss catches me smiling in a imp meeting or day dreaming
Ya phir when gharwale are getting suspicious of the number of times I escape into the bathroom
π€£π€£
Bhayankarπ€£
yes, Sri!
I actually replied but with so many messages /replies must have got lost.
copy-pasting from my other reply :
Okay, I stand corrected. It is the 3rd episode. He is in his room of paintings. The sleeves aren't rolled up but pulled up till his elbows. Around the 2:45/3:00 minute mark.
I hope this helps.
U are superb shree....will check...ππΌ
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Meri durghatna office mein hoti hai!!! When boss catches me smiling in a imp meeting or day dreaming
Ya phir when gharwale are getting suspicious of the number of times I escape into the bathroom
π€£π€£
Manasi ka case bhut serious hai ππ
Originally posted by: Manasi_16
Meri durghatna office mein hoti hai!!! When boss catches me smiling in a imp meeting or day dreaming
Ya phir when gharwale are getting suspicious of the number of times I escape into the bathroom
π€£π€£
I am saved that I work from home nhi to meri bhi yehi halat hoti....π€£
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
I am saved that I work from home nhi to meri bhi yehi halat hoti....π€£
Mera bhi work from home hi hai...but video calls are my doomππππ€·ββοΈ
Physical office hota toh ab tak naukri ja chuki hotiπ