Its about time I started 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yes u did i remember but u said its not confirmed😆
Ok i will wait till then..
How many episodes are you gona watch per day? 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Its about time I started 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yes u did i remember but u said its not confirmed😆
Ok i will wait till then..
How many episodes are you gona watch per day? 😆
Good Night Akshita 🤗
You too take care ❤️
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Its about time I started 😆
How many episodes are you gona watch per day? 😆
2-3 ep at least😆
U will watch 1 ep per day ryt?
You might as well start then 😆
Yeah I'll be watching 1 per day 😆
We can start together if not complete😆
I wont give u spoilers pakka🤭
Its okay, you can start tomorrow. 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
We can start together if not complete😆
I wont give u spoilers pakka🤭
Good 😆
😎
Again the thread is empty
Finally god of thunder gave some thunder to my phone and m back online ...😆

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Finally god of thunder gave some thunder to my phone and m back online ...😆
Welcome back😆
Wht r u making for lunch today😆
Abhi abhi toh chai pi,, 😆
Will have leftovers for lunch., n then mera dinner hoga kuch na kuch.. will have dinner around 6-7 pm so it will be fine.😆
Saali kadak chai pi hai phir bhi I am sleepy 😴