Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Wow! You really tried it🤣
Yeah I tried
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Wow! You really tried it🤣
Yeah I tried
Ohhh really 😡
I'm not that strong 😒
So you should take care of me right as you are elder than me so on that note you should not break my heart ...🥺
And now say that you will give another update if we complete this thread today 😉
Yeah yes...
And your younger than me, should obey the elder word...
And now say that you will give another update if we complete this thread...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Let me try.... 🤣🤣🤣
Qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm.. 1234567890@#₹_&-+() /*"':;!?,.
I got this🤣🤣🤣
You guys might have been good students who always follow teacher's orders🤣🤣
I don't...
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Yeah yes...
And your younger than me, should obey the elder word...
And now say that you will give another update if we complete this thread...
👏👏👏
I love you soujanya di for this ❤️❤️
Now manasa di say yes for update 🤭
Because when we want complete the thread or maintain the active of cc.... You will our target... 😅😅
I don't want
You have no other option.... 😅
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You guys might have been good students who always follow teacher's orders🤣🤣
No I was not...🤣
You know I used to do my homework in school itself before that period comes 🤪
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Because when we want complete the thread or maintain the active of cc.... You will our target... 😅😅
This is so sad isn't it 😔
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
You have no other option.... 😅
Let's shift the target to manasa di for now 🤪