Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I really loved this update. 

but I feel Sai hesitating to tell Virat about her job condition is going to definitely hurt Virat. I mean he had this gut instinct that she might be hiding something from him is spot on

weaving dubeys into their conversation shows how much you pay attention to detail in this story. There are no loose ends. They are an endearing couple. Although it would seem rushed to get married so quickly, it somehow doesn’t feel that way for them. 

I hope no issues come up during the wedding. And I hope Samrat doesn’t ruin things 

raji02 thumbnail

lovely update. these are so adorable with their banter. they really can’t keep their hands off each other, can they? virat is all into this relation but sai is still holding back. i understand that she is independent, but is it so bad to give in to the right person who will be there to walk along with you, support you in your battles? i hope sai passes this stage of hesitance and give into their relationship with whole heart because relationships only work that way . waiting for the next update.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my my.....I couldn't visit the forum for 2 days and already 2 updates are there..🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Pretty AWSOME!!!🤩🤩 It's definitely worth the wait!!!!🤩

Soooo...the wedding is in a week's time (yayyyyyyyy🎊🎊🎉🎉) and I feel like this update is showing how both of them are preparing for their happily ever after in their own pace. Sort of like a count down towards the day they will fully become each others in every sense. But what makes this update more interesting is the development of that "pace".

Virat is trying his best to contribute his all to their budding relation, with his willingness to open up to her in both physical and emotional levels. Without any obstacles.The ease with which he let her know about his suspension and his reasoning behind him punching Samrat indicates that he has no qualms about opening up to her regarding any aspect of his life, let it be his job or his protective feelings about her. But what makes this more interesting is that while he is there all ready to move ahead, Sai is still lagging behind a bit due to her emotional hesitancy. Yes, she is also trying her best to give her 100% into their relationship and she is almost there, but something is holding her back from opening up to Virat fully.

And I feel like that "something" could be difference she feels in the relationship she had with Samrat and what she is currently experiencing with Virat. With Virat everything is more deep and intense coz he is expecting more from her. Coz he is expecting her to open upto him just like he is doing with her. Like when he refused to be nothing but her husband . But with Samrat, everything was easy and neither of them had no deep expectations from each other. And also, maybe in a teeny tiny corner, she could be also worried that her needs and wants might get the back seat. But when she overcomes this......they will be each other's in the truest sense....😍😍😍😍😍

And I also really liked the way you played the words "need" and "wants"🤩. It shows how step by step Sai is successfully treading through their relationship, without completing losing herself and her own identity.

All in all it was an awsome chapter dear. A great job done👍🏻. Now I can't wait to read the next update 🤩🤩.

Welcome back and Happy Writing ❤

Edited by Ninabarbie - 3 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ninabarbie

Oh my my.....I couldn't visit the forum for 2 days and already 2 updates are there..🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩. Pretty AWSOME!!!🤩🤩 It's definitely worth the wait!!!!🤩

Soooo...the wedding is in a week's time (yayyyyyyyy🎊🎊🎉🎉) and I feel like this update is showing how both of them are preparing for their happily ever after in their own pace. Sort of like a count down towards the day they will fully become each others in every sense. But what makes this update more interesting is the development of that "pace".

Virat is trying his best to contribute his all to their budding relation, with his willingness to open up to her in both physical and emotional levels. Without any obstacles.The ease with which he let her know about his suspension and his reasoning behind him punching Samrat indicates that he has no qualms about opening up to her regarding any aspect of his life, let it be his job or his protective feelings about her. But what makes this more interesting is that while he is there all ready to move ahead, Sai is still lagging behind a bit due to her emotional hesitancy. Yes, she is also trying her best to give her 100% into their relationship and she is almost there, but something is holding her back from opening up to Virat fully.

And I feel like that "something" could be difference she feels in the relationship she had with Samrat and what she is currently experiencing with Virat. With Virat everything is more deep coz he is expecting more from her. Like when he refused to be nothing but her husband.

And I also really liked the way you played the words "need" and "wants"🤩. It shows how step by step Sai is successfully treading through their relationship, without completing losing herself and her own identity.

All in all it was an awsome chapter dear. A great job done👍🏻. Now I can't wait to read the next update 🤩🤩.

Welcome back and Happy Writing ❤

your analysis is making me think ...thank you so much for your insights ❤️💗

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I was a silent reader,but I have read all your works . They all are awesooommmeee. Pls update super quick. Love your works.😘👌👌❤

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

OMG.....I just have one word for update 16..just one word..... FLUTTERS😍😍😍😍😍😍. It gave me flutters .......😍😍😍💗💗💗💗. There were so many heart fluttering moments in this update. From the moments of them smiling about getting used to living with each other to that tender moments in the balcony........awwwwwww it was so cute and romantic..😍😍💗💗💗💞💞💞💞.I just LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

And I'm so glad that Sai didn't get off from the lobby area and decided to head back to his place.Coz she is finally willingly taking the steps to spend more time with him and get used to him....😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. And another point which made this heart fluttering for me was the respect Virat paid for her boundaries. Even when he felt that there was more than what she is letting on about her job and also when they were having the intimate moment, he respected her enough not to cross his limits and it was sooooo.....heartwarming and heart touching...😍😍😍😍. I was all heart eyes while reading this update.

And my most favourite moment was when he indirectly told her that he would do anything for her...😍😍😍😍😍. It was soooooooooooo cute and romantic. I was melting like butter......😍😍😍😍😍🤭🤭🤭🤭 And the way you ended the chapter with them getting to know about likes of each other gives hope that their bond will definitely turn into a stronger one step by step even if it will take time 😍😍😍

It was a really great update dear and thank you so much for making us readers so happy 🤩❤. Waiting for the next update 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻.

Happy Writing ❤

columbia thumbnail

Nina - loving the word Flutters. I was aiming for it but didn’t articulate it as such. A young couple who is intensely attracted to each other cannot really keep their hands off each other. And even when she says she wants time and he gives it, it’s she who makes the moves too. It’s like a part of the brain that she gives into and then the other part which is holding her back. That push and pull must be there to make the relationship interesting, don’t you think? 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

loved the update . the chemistry between these two is unbelievable. but one question though. why is sai scared of expectations from a relationship? did she witness any marriages broken this way or its just her nature to be cautious? 

I would go with cautious nature but Nina in her comment on Page 70 made me think too!!! ♥️

columbia thumbnail

Part 17 

She is getting ready to leave, putting on her sandals, checking her phone. He walks out from his bedroom, walks and bends to access the shelves in the sleek Asian inspired media console under the large TV, apparently looking for something. Her phone has messages from Shilpa, Abba and Aniket. She is afraid to open Aniket’s, she lets her father know they have reached and Shilpa’s just makes her smile 

Bina milke kaise bhag gayi, rukk weekend ko leti hun teri. Tu fikar mut kar, main Pune next week join kar rahi hun, so I can help Maavshi.

She smiles as she reads it, and he comes to her, she looks up and says

“Shilpa vahi Chandrapur mei hai, voh Pune next week jaayegi so she can help Mavshi” 

He looks at her, “Toh abb khush?” She nods smiling. 

“Tumhare liye” and he hands her a single key. 

“Yeh kya hai?”

“Humare ghar ki chaavi, aao dikhata hun..” he walks to the door and opens it, she has missed the whole lesson, she holds the key tight fisted, she is touched by this gesture, with all his independence, he opens for her, he never feels like he has to hold back. 

But then maybe it is easier for him, because his life isn’t changing drastically, it’s like for him, this new life, he needs to make adjustments for one more person, like already sitting in the drivers seat of a car and opening the passenger door for her. But for her, she has to adjust to a whole new car, she has to get familiar with how it works, it’s seats, it’s ambience and god alone knows how often she will be allowed to drive it. She didn’t even get a test drive. 

He turns the car into the camp area, they both get off. She walks towards the registration area, he walks along, slightly behind her. Aniket spots her from a distance, and he rushes to her and gives her a hug, while she feels slightly uneasy, she smiles. Aniket starts rattling off..

“It’s so good to see you Sai. I am so sorry, maine bahut try kiya tumhare liye, but yaha ke rules kaafi strict hai. Kya Abigail ne tumhe bataya ki tumhari last date kya hai?”

She shakes her head and has a small smile. Virat stares at her willing to look at him, she does look at him embarrassed and frankly can’t wait to get out of there. 

Aniket spots Virat 

“Arrey ACP Sir, aap aaj aanevale hai, kissine bataya nahi. Mai jaake register leke aata hun”. Before Virat can answer, Sai states

“Main jaake Abigail se baat karti hun” 

And she scampers off like a mouse escaping, leaving him livid. He is so angry that he doesn’t trust himself to do the right thing, he turns away without answering Aniket and marches off, pulls the car door shut on him loudly and steps on it and drives off. 

Her day was not going well at all. She was on duty the whole morning into post lunch with all kinds of patients and Abigail was not giving her a straight answer, except that she will have to wait for the senior doctor to come by. She buries herself in work and the shift nurses behave with her like as though today was her last day. She could not even get the local maid to clean her room who kept saying she would come, but didn’t. It was like they all knew she was leaving, so why bother to treat her right, the only person who was being nice to her was Aniket. The whole day Virat had not called or texted and he was angry and she understood his anger, as evening set in, tears clouded her heart and eyes, she thought of sweeping her own room, but was so tired. She decides to take a shower first, opens  her cupboard and stares at her clothes. She texts him, 

Aapne dinner khaa liya?

Oh so now she remembers him and asks him wife like questions. And even now doesn’t acknowledge that she was wrong. He rolls his eyes, stares at the phone, and types back 

Dost ke saath hun. 

How nice! He has friends that he can go and spend time with and for sure complain about her. How was she to know that Aniket would babble the way he did, she would have told him, after she got a handle on things. But now, she doesn’t have a handle on it and he knows- the worst way the situation can play out.
And not just that, he just dismisses her. Like she is nothing, then why does he need to know, if she is nothing. She flings the phone into the bag, except the bag topples and few things fall off. She collects them and the last one is the key he gave her this morning, she looks at it and holds back her tears threatening to spill. She stands up and looks at her clothes. 

The next thing she knows, she is standing in front of his flat main door, with a suitcase, trying to open his door. She is struggling, and she prays that no one from the only other apartment on that floor sees her. She is sure she will break down if someone comes by. She doesn’t want to ring the bell, she stops trying to open the door. She calms herself for a few seconds and then she turns the key again and it clicks and the door opens. It’s like she was struggling for nothing, she enters with her suitcase. She rolls it into his bedroom, opens it and removes her toiletries and walks into the large bathroom and takes a long shower. She changes into a blue tie and die kaftan, and rubs lotion all over her legs and hands. She sits on the bed, she is hungry, she realizes she should make herself some food. She makes herself some Maggie and Horlicks and sits in the balcony, a part of her waiting for the door to click and him to walk in. But that doesn’t happen. Even the Dubeys don’t make an appearance, it’s like they are all on his side.

She washes the dishes, wonders if he has a maid and what time does she usually come. He can answer the maid, that would serve him right for ignoring her. As she gets comfortable in his bed to sleep,  she stares at her phone again, the number with no name has not called or texted. She texts him 

Aapki bai kitne bajje aati hai? 

Her phone pings 

Nau bajje 

She makes a face, so that would be 9am since it’s almost 10pm now. She bites her tongue hoping he will text and ask her to elaborate but he doesn’t. So she texts him back 

Aap ghar pe ho? 

She waits for him chewing on the underside of her lip for almost a minute, but there is no reply. She puts the phone on the bedside table, she gets up to switch off the light but switches off the fan instead, she plays with the switches for sometime, the room goes dark. She hits her toe on the suitcase, she is an idiot, she should have switched on the bed light first. She sits on the bed and lies down. The phone pings and it’s light let’s her find it in the dark, and there in the dark, the number with no name has answered her text 

Nahi Mai Amravati mei hun Shivam ke saath, Tuesday ko vapas aaunga.

She refuses to cry and sleeps all alone in a new home, all by herself, she will figure it out, she will be fine.

——-

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update. Nice chapter. So Virat gave his flat key to her . Ie so sweet of him. He is fast and sai is still hesitating. Hope they clear the current situation. Hope sai talks to him openly. Tells him everything. She is in his flat and he is n’t there. 😢.from his part he is right. Eagerly waiting how the story will move forward. Why Abigail is not telling said the last date? I think there is something fishy in that. I also think Virat already knows a d he is waiting for sai to tell him. Probably Iam wrong. Just guessing.