Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

another awesome update 

loved it 

finally their job related issue is over and iam glad they did it on their own and also started to talk freely about it

well iam really loving their bond , full on miya biwi bangayi donom and  i really love them just like anyother normal couple 

wah devi ka ek hai pulkit but i loved how virat cautioned sai about same 

shaadi wala shopping kab hai 

waiting for ur next update

Edited by linakusharberry - 3 years ago
raji02 thumbnail

loved the update. their chemistry is so hot. i loved virat’s dialogue ‘ ghum bhi share karsakti ho’. so true.

you do not need advice always during our hardships, most of the times all we need is a hearing ear. they are not there yet but i am sure they will reach there with time and effort from both sides.

waiting to see the family lunch eagerly. i hope samrat doesn’t create any hurdles between them.❤️❤️❤️

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi , part 19 is very good... I liked it very much and felt very different feeling but I don't know how to explain it... But I will try.. I really felt part 19 is very important part in the ff and as well as in every one's life . .... In this part 2 intimate moments happened one is physical and second one is mental....

Physical part.... It's very hot... It's like tipical husband wife thing...  First thoda sa kitpit and funny fights which results into something else in nights and mornings hotehi again kitpit jayse raath ko kuch huva hi nahi😍😍😍 but I believe life is very busy with full of work, problems, children and other responsibilities, so for husband and wife ,time spent in one another embracein night with silly talks, loving eachother  is most precious time both for their relation and happiness...

Now coming to mental intimacy.... Sometimes partners really want to know each and every thing about eachother.... That's not wrong but everyone needs breathing space in a relationship where they can handle their stuff by themselves, feel independent.... Sai knows virat can go to any extend to help her and virat wants to share her worries with him which is good but I really liked how sai took her stand to be independent.... And I really loved how virat supported her in part 20 by not extending the topic and giving her that space along with a assurance with ghum bhi share Kar sakthi ho... IAM sure in future she might still want to do things independently but will definitely share with him. If a couple can really give that space to eachother then that helps them to get more intimate mentally to each other.... I really loved the way you presented both these chapters...❤️❤️❤️

Waise virat deserves to be thrown out of bathroom... Ithena attitude dhikane kaliye saja tho milna chahia😛😛

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual.  Ice update. So both of them are addressing their work related issues. Virat has to understand that he moved from his house for some privacy for his work. So sai also wants that. They can talk and know what is in ea+h others mind. I have a doubt when will they tell Abigail, aniket about their marriage. It is in one week. Even to sonali they didn’t say. When she add reed them as husband and wife they kept quiet. Hope they invite them for wedding. Waa now the family dinner is coming. Hope it goes well. Both sai and Virat deal together . Ok. So who are you planning g to pair aniket with? Pulkit pair was devyani Thai. I have a doubt u r planning sai’s friend for Shivam. Wedding is about one week. How about shopping and all? 

Hope to see more said a d Virat shopping together. 

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

What a lovely line Gayatri, so true and so deep. It’s such an important part of relationship. Being your true self is maybe the most important thing, it’s like Shilpa said, you need to know yourself well more than knowing the partner. Otherwise how will the true self emerge, becos you would have spent so much time trying to figure out what the other person will feel, ke you become someone they want not your own person, 

thank you, your line really made me think too. 

True..... We need to be at peace with self and be ourselves in any relation.... We can pretend or adjust but only for sometime.. later on the frustration or irritation at not being self will creep in and spoil things....

Loved the update!!!

Sai is being herself to the aspect of sharing her day with virat after everything is done... Sharing happiness.... But she is keen to be part of virat's news... Being first hand involved as well..... I guess now even sai will start with sharing things beforehand... 

True story.... Bai is a very vital aspect of our life 😂😂

Happy writing!!! ❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Physical part.... It's very hot... It's like tipical husband wife thing...  First thoda sa kitpit and funny fights which results into something else in nights and mornings hotehi again kitpit jayse raath ko kuch huva hi nahi😍😍😍 but I believe life is very busy with full of work, problems, children and other responsibilities, so for husband and wife ,time spent in one another embracein night with silly talks, loving eachother  is most precious time both for their relation and happiness...

Now coming to mental intimacy.... Sometimes partners really want to know each and every thing about eachother.... That's not wrong but everyone needs breathing space in a relationship where they can handle their stuff by themselves, feel independent.... Sai knows virat can go to any extend to help her and virat wants to share her worries with him which is good but I really liked how sai took her stand to be independent.... And I really loved how virat supported her in part 20 by not extending the topic and giving her that space along with a assurance with ghum bhi share Kar sakthi ho... IAM sure in future she might still want to do things independently but will definitely share with him. If a couple can really give that space to eachother then that helps them to get more intimate mentally to each other.... I really loved the way you presented both these chapters...❤️❤️❤️

Waise virat deserves to be thrown out of bathroom... Ithena attitude dhikane kaliye saja tho milna chahia😛😛

Saichintalli - you have described this so well. The ease of physical intimacy and the carefulness of emotional intimacy. Physical intimacy is at the peak in the beginning and emotional is like a wave. And also so beautiful how your commentary on giving each other breathing space. 
😆 - yes on the bathroom, Virat deserves it, usko bhi slowly pata chal raha hai ki Sai is unable to resist him .. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Would have loved more comments, it was demotivating to see more than 20 likes and around 6 comments. But I am eternally thankful for those who regularly comment. Please do continue to show your love. I know most of you were hoping to see the dinner in this update. I have planned that for the next part. If this part gets enough comments, will surely write a weekend special . Thanks for your love 

PART 21

“Yeh kaun hai?”

“Kaun hai matlab? Ladki hai.” He replies casually as he boils the milk and looks at his phone.

“Aisa kaisa ladki? Baiko hai kya?”

“Agle hafte..” He looks at her and winks

“Mahnjhe?!” 

“Mahnjhe!!!!” He repeats wickedly with a huge grin. 

“Aiyaaaa ...baiko hai toh sofe pe kyu so rahi hai?” 

“Tum hi puch lo!” He shrugs and enters the bedroom to do his morning bathroom activities, leaving Hirabai extremely shocked. She finishes all the other jobs and hurriedly mops near the sofa cum bed. Sai is asleep on it like an angel. Hirabai stares at her for some time, and then purposely drops two books from the coffee table that has been moved. 

Sai moves and gets up, stares at Hirabai.

“Arre re .. Sorry haan, voh haath se thoda phisal gaya” 

“Koi baat nahi” 

“Mai ek baat bolu?”

“Hmm”

“Voh aap na andar sone ka, navra ke saath jhadga bhi hua na, toh usko bahar bhejne ka.” 

Sai closes her eyes in slight exasperation, but Hirabai has royally ignored it and continues to relay her advise animatedly.

“Bedroom aurat ka muthi mei hona chahiye. Aur haan agla hafta, mere ko naya saari chahiye, haan. Vaise, ladka hira hai hira, mere jaisa. Aur sasural bhi mast log hai. Voh kya kehte hai, kungarochulashun!”

Sai has gotten off the sofa bed, folding the blankets and looks at Hirabai, smiles

“Thank you” 

“Voh bathroom mei hai, yeh sab mai kardungi. Tum jao uske paas”

Sai shakes her head. She checks her phone, there is a call from Abba. She walks to the kitchen and removes a cup for her Horlicks. Hirabai is setting the sofa cum bed. Sai walks to help her, instructing her to mop behind in the corners.

“Arrey wah! Kaise baiko ke mafiq mereko bol rahi hai, Achaa hai. Ghar thoda saaf rahega, nahi toh ladka ko toh timeich nahi tha. Main Buss upar upar ss bhi kardu na toh bahut khush ho jaata” Hirabai continues 

Virat comes into the kitchen and Sai walks to the bathroom. 

Hirabai announces, “Achi hai. Kitni shaanth hai, tera jaisa nahi”

“Achaa?” Virat chuckles and fills Sai’s cup with Horlicks.

Sai is out, and comes into the kitchen and asks 

“Hirabai, aapne bedroom saaf kar diya kya?”

“Pehle hi kar diya na?”

“Window ke baaju ke kone mei kitna ganda hai”

“Arrey yeh phir se andar gaya na.” Points to Virat who smirks.

“Aur Hirabai, kitchen karte vaqt thoda yeh jagah bhi kar dena haan” pointing to the backsplash areas. 

Hirabai looks at Virat, “tankhwa badhane ka abhi, do log ho na”

Virat looks at her grins and says, “ghar ki malkin se baat karo abhi”

Hirabai rolls her eyes and walks into the bedroom. 

“Kitni baatei karti hai yeh” she whispers

“Tumhare baarei mei kuch aisa hi soch rahi hogi” he grins

She shakes her head and takes her cup of Horlicks from his hand. He looks at her and  whispers “good morning, Just Sai.”

She hides her smile, He wants to kiss it, Hirabai comes out muttering under her breath. 

“Hirabai aapko kaunsa color pasand hai?” Sai asks

“Kaiko?” 

“Agle hafte uss color ka saree milega na” 

Hirabai and Sai smile at each other.

She is sitting on the sofa with her laptop and he is making calls in the bedroom. She is of course looking for jobs, and he is trying to figure out if he can get some time today with his SP to discuss his posting. She notices an email from Sonali, opens it and smiles to herself, she sets herself to start repositioning her resume. She sends it off, they have asked for it urgently. He goes in for a shower, she can hear his phone ringing. It seems like he isn’t picking up. She keeps her laptop aside and walks into the bedroom. His phone is on the bed, ringing continuously, while she can hear the shower. She thinks of knocking. The phone stops ringing. She begins to walk away, the phone rings again. She turns and she knocks on his door, hits it harder when there is no response. The shower shuts off. He yells,

“Haan?!”

“Aapka phone bajj raha hai”

“Kaun hai, zara dekho”

“2 missed calls hai” she peeks at the phone still on the bed. 

The door opens, the fog inside the bathroom is unmistakable, it smells of him, his soap and he rushes out barely holding his towel around him. There is some soapy water dripping on his back, he looks at his phone on the bed, his hands wet. He looks at her,.

“Uthao na”

“Mai?”

“Aur kaun hai yaha?, speaker pe lagao na, please”

She rolls her eyes, presses talk and speaker. 

“Good morning Sir”

“Arrey Virat, sorry disturb kiya kya?”

“Nahi Sir, it’s ok. Aapko email mila?”

Haan Virat. I think we can work this out, maine DG se baat kar liya hai and I should congratulate you, kyunki ACP Vardhan exchange ke liye bahut easily maan gaye. I will see you at 5pm for details.” 

“Yes Sir”. He grins while she hangs up. He pulls her towards him and kisses her all over her face. 

“Arre re..aapki towel”

“Arrey towel ko maaro goli.”

“Kaise maaru? Pistol toh aap chalate ho.” She says stuck to him mischievously

“Achaa?! Aur yeh apni baaton se jo tum goilyan chalati ho?” He asks mock seriously, still holding her close. 

“Aap decide kar lo, kya chahte ho? Asli goli ya meri boli?!” She naughtily retorts

“Haye..tumhare peeche Mai ek din zarur mar jaunga” he says in a stupor.

“Aise nahi kehte” she says softly, shutting his mouth.

He holds her fingers to pry them away and whispers, “Toh phir kaise kehte hai, Just Sai?”

She holds his face and kisses him, he kisses her back. He pushes her to the cupboard door, and begins to moves his mouth, plunging into her neck, she moans and her hands travel down his neck and around his shoulders and suddenly she yelps.

“Aapke peeth pe pura Sabun hai” she pushes him

He grins like he has just had his full. 

She stares at her hands which are soapy and makes a face. He laughs at her. Her phone in the living room is ringing. 

“Mera phone bajj raha hai” she wails

“Bajne do. Aake mera back dho” he smirks

“Shut up!” She cries and runs to her phone wiping her hands on her salwar. He laughs as he enters and shuts the bathroom door. 

It’s a call from Wockart Hospital HR asking her if she would be available at around 3pm for a meeting, she excitedly states yes. She hangs up. She goes through the resume she sent the contact. She feels confident and excited. And everything seems to be falling in place. She calls her father to check on him. He doesn’t pick up, she texts Maavshi who lets her know that Abba is fine and has had breakfast and is resting.

When Virat comes out of his shower, she rushes to him, and he picks her up. She tells him excitedly 

“Sonali ke husband ke contact ke thru Mujhe Wockhardt hospital mei aaj interview mila 3 bajje ko”

He ignores the terrible uneasiness that creeps in..she trusted Sonali, someone she met a day ago with her search, but wouldn’t ask him. He holds the feeling down, way down and smiles at her. 

“Congratulations” he walks toward the sofa, holding her and plants her on it and lies down on her. 

“Aap Mujhe interview ke liye leke jaayenge?” She runs his fingers over his hair and the bristles of his stubble. 

“Of course” he smiles and places feather kisses on her face. She writhes below him and he gets closer to her neck. Her moans tell him that she wants more, just as he is about to put his hand under her top, her phone rings. She squirms to move away.

“Rehne do” he says forbiddingly 

“Abba ka ho sakta hai. Aur Abba is most important” she says decidedly and pushes him and grabs the phone and goes into the bedroom to talk. 

He sits up on the sofa, his elbows on his knees and his feelings hurt that are mixing with anger and threatening to rise and spoil his mood. He grits his teeth and shuts his eyes for a moment, to calm himself. She walks into the kitchen, she seems to be talking to her Usha Maavshi, he listens to her affirmations and sense of foreboding creeps into the back of his mind.. He tries to ignore it, she hangs up and comes to the kitchen and rattles off as she opens the refrigerator and removes the butter as he puts the bread into the toaster. 

“Suniye, mai kal shaam ko Chandrapur jaane ka soch rahi hun”

“Kyu? Tum Saturday ko jaane vali thi?” He walks to the kitchen mentally trying to clamp his feelings.

“Kyun matlab? pehle toh mujhe laga thaa ki mujhe pura hafta yaha rehna padega, lekin abb aisa nahi hai. This way, main Mavshi ki help bhi kar paungi”

“Shilpa help karne vaali thi na?”

“Arrey shaadi meri hai ya uski, aur Vaise bhi Abba ko dekhke kitne din Ho gaye”

“Teen din Ho gaye” he mutters. 

“Kya?” She asks

“Kuch nahi” he shakes his head. she applies butter to the toast and also removes some chutney to add to it and continues

“Aapka kya plan hai aaj? Lunch ke liye bahar chale?”

“Hmm” he replies trying to hide the fact that he doesn’t want her to go, but he controls himself. He starts to open the weekend newspaper on the kitchen counter staring at the words.

“Thik hai, main shower kar lu” and she walks into the bedroom with a huge grin, it’s almost like the prospect of going to Chandrapur has lifted her spirits.

So, she is going to leave, and not ask him, but tell him. Like it’s the most natural thing in the world.  He takes the newspaper and sits in the balcony and as he mindlessly turns pages, he realizes, Sai can never be told or stopped. He wants to be the one that lifts her spirits, he wants to be her first priority, he wants her..to want him..as much as he wants her. He knows he is being foolish and childish. Is there no way to be her only want? Is there no way to stop her? Is there no way to drive away this helplessness that overtakes him? He had spent 10 weeks away from her, trying hard and failing to let her invade his thoughts, he even promised himself that if she said no, he would walk away. But now, it’s different. Now that she was this close, why should he stop himself? Why can’t he stop her? 

She comes into the balcony with her wet hair, wearing a blue salwar, matching the sky above them, looking ethereal, almost like water that was meant to flow, and that makes him even more anxious and she starts to rattle off again, like she is continuing the conversation she was having with before her bath. 

“Main soch rahi hun, Abba and Mavshi ke liye kapde yahi se le lu.” 

“Hmm” he gets up, grabs the towel from her and puts it on the chair and holds her face and kisses her deeply. This is his only. No one else can take this from him. Maybe if he gives her this wholeheartedly, she will stay..his. 

“Kya kar rahe ho? Hum balcony mei hai. Aur mujhe Maavshi ko phone karna hai, chodiye.” She chides him and gets the towel and hangs in on a clothes rack in the balcony and walks inside the room smiling, not realizing the tornado of emotions she has left him with. 

——

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
FUITV thumbnail

Lovely update. Sorry with my irregular comments. I will comment on the previous update later. 

I don’t know where this possessiveness in Virat comes from. Guys want independent girls but they also want girls to want to depend on them. This is very telling on why he got annoyed when she asked Sonali for help and not him. We know why Sai is like that ( single child syndrome )

virat is not communicating what he needs from her from the past couple of episodes. It’s like he is trying to hold on to her at any costs. Burying his discontent whether right or wrong is going to prove fatal when it erupts at the wrong time and place.

he is insecure about his place in Sai’s life even if she has showed in action by taking the Haq to move into his place.

This insecurity could also come from Sai being more guarded emotionally. 

But why is he suddenly jealous about the attention she gives to her Aabha.

PS I want to throw their stupid stupid phones. They keep interrupting them.

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome . I hate cliffhangers 😂... Virat is gonna erupt like a valcano I guess .He is burning inside . I hope he expresses everything that’s on his mind .I don’t know if Sai will be able to handle his outburst . I have a feeling both will end up fighting and will make up after their marriage . Kiss and make up kinds . 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's amazing  you beautifully wrote it virat's emotions are well written loved it.