Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just realize 16-18 people have 150 points😳😳😳
I just realized we may play for 250 points in the last round 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I just realize 16-18 people have 150 points😳😳😳
I just realized we may play for 250 points in the last round 🤣
Welcome to my arena of confusionOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mujhse hadh se jyaada difference dikhe, ab main kya karu?😭
Hence me is asking doubts
Saare jitne dikhe woh bhej sakte hai?🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Can be 100 too
Haan wahin, 18 people have scored 100-200 points🤔
Yeh kab hua?!😳
LolDoubts to bahana hai.. Senior se hints nikalwana hai..
Aayi badi chup karane wali 😛
Do you think she is naive and will give away hints?
With my doubts I hardly can get a good answer hints dur ki baat
Chup!
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Thanks Shreya and Congrats to everyone. 🥳
I have a question, do I need to mark the differences or just write them?
Write them down and describe if possible , like the example The Alien standing near the lamp is not in the other picture 🤣, just an example
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Write them down and describe if possible , like the example The Alien standing near the lamp is not in the other picture 🤣, just an example
Ok I understood. Hope I can describe well. 🤣
I am being cautious and not being impulsive and give away the answers with a doubtful mindOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Saare jitne dikhe woh bhej sakte hai?🤔
There must be total of 13 difference partner , do you got more than that 😆