What I feel about upcoming episode vir will listen to his heart when prakashi anjali plays mind games with purvi. He will trust purvi 100%.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
What I feel about upcoming episode vir will listen to his heart when prakashi anjali plays mind games with purvi. He will trust purvi 100%.
Originally posted by: 66SOJQ7QFX3I2QNV
What I feel about upcoming episode vir will listen to his heart when prakashi anjali plays mind games with purvi. He will trust purvi 100%.
Exactly..whar prakashi thinking underestimating purvir..also this raaz ..prakashi telling let purvi knows it .so she is okie whose this
sakshi toh hogi nhi as saba mam said toh vir ki maa hi hogi 🤣🤔Kya lagta hai Sri ...khandhar mein kaun hain....Sakshi or Vir's mom ????
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
Exactly..whar prakashi thinking underestimating purvir..also this raaz ..prakashi telling let purvi knows it .so she is okie whose this
I just hope that it’s vir dad tht anjali is hiding 🙏
Originally posted by: PriAmAddiction
sakshi toh hogi nhi as saba mam said toh vir ki maa hi hogi 🤣🤔
🤣🤣
Dekhte hain kaun hai woh???
Originally posted by: H2AEMSRLTOLHDVTD
I just hope that it’s vir dad tht anjali is hiding 🙏
Its most likely his mom
Arre this Pinjara is not enging6
Molkki hasn't started yet😡...Pinjara is still on air😳
How is ur son doing ziva?