I feel like separation track is coming ... I really wanted vir to trust her and support her ... 😢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel like separation track is coming ... I really wanted vir to trust her and support her ... 😢
I feel like separation track is coming ... I really wanted vir to trust her and support her ... 😢
Hi I don’t think separate track will vir will trust purvi now more then anything.
I just don’t want separation
Good morning guys🤗
Achi bakaitti hui hai lgta hai...🤣
Short me batadete hu
Sakshi bhuri ki maa hai
Chaurasiya bhuri ka chakkar chal raha hai
Sapola bhuri ka beta
Is Lihaj se vo vir ka pota hua
Mamaji ki wife khandahar me hai
Aur aur aur🤔🤔🤔
Filhal itna hi yad hai
I am scarred for life after reading just the summary...that too, first thing in the morning 😑😑😑
looks like a killer episode
The first 4 caps are so soft n full of comfort while the last 4 are oozing passion
Can't wait to see it
Loved today epi more..it has mukhi has a husband , protector and even his love was un beatable.
Guys posted Today's episode gifs in CG...please check....
Gm everyone 🫂
Good Morning everyone🤗
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Guys posted Today's episode gifs in CG...please check....
Lovely GIFs Sri..Don't know how long I have been staring at them