Roadies dekhe 10 saal hogye honge..to pata nhi ye kab aya tha 🤷♂️ aise kaise yaad rahega..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Roadies dekhe 10 saal hogye honge..to pata nhi ye kab aya tha 🤷♂️ aise kaise yaad rahega..
Roadies dekhe 10 saal hogye honge..to pata nhi ye kab aya tha 🤷♂️ aise kaise yaad rahega..
I didnt watched roadies😆
Senior gave the number?????Kon hain woh jinhey 150 pts miley hain 🧐
PS: *Frantically checks the previous thread*
The amount of Siddhart Malhotra photos I have seen for Hinna is practically too much
Oh
My bad
PS: But still keeps my eyes trained for the possibility in this thread
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh
My bad
PS: But still keeps my eyes trained for the possibility in this thread
First thing i searched after she posted leaderboard after 2nd round😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Zeal, are you still in shock?🤣
I haven't recovered from the knee jerk shock at reading redbus puzzle..
But from other posts seems it's easy..so will check again in evening.. 🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oh
My bad
PS: But still keeps my eyes trained for the possibility in this thread
We can always ask her again Partner when she comes online in case we missed her earlier post , but so far she didn't mention it I guess 😆
I haven't recovered from the knee jerk shock at reading redbus puzzle..
But from other posts seems it's easy..so will check again in evening.. 🤔
U can do it👍🏼they are easy
Btw its rebus😆
Dekhne layak ab hai bhi nahi I better re watch 1-6 than watch new ones.