Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Knew it😈
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Emil's murder is recent na?
And cat went away from some good amount of days
So what !? Cats have nine lives. 🤷
Congrats on color change
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Mummy ko mat batana🤫
Nahi bataugi, tumhe Rishi (BH2 wala) ya Holmes laake de dega 😆
Originally posted by: stormborn
I have watched kuch kuch hota hai. I am cent percent sure the janitor did it.
Butler achha hote hai ( I watched batman trilogy too)
Hayward di it😡
Originally posted by: tournesol
Nahi bataugi, tumhe Rishi (BH2 wala) ya Holmes laake de dega 😆
Rishi mar gaya😭 Holmes ki beti hai, he won't smoke😭
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alright girls n zeal see you around mere pet mein chuhe murder murder khel rahe hai..😆
Take care Darshi 🤗 see yaa!
30 points for this round. 10 for 1st n bonus 200