Here it is..
Your trophy 🏆
Dobara mat maangna my shoulders are hurting..🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Here it is..
Your trophy 🏆
Dobara mat maangna my shoulders are hurting..🤣

Originally posted by: Minionite
You'll find out when I post it.
Though no more treasure hunts. This round was too easy for everyone. 🤣
😡Joy killer minionite is the khooni kaatil of our sukh chain..pakdo😡
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Are you forgetting something Zeal , the two who already have 240 points 🤣
Unless I'm one of them 🙊
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Then he'll kill you😭
I am baseball bat wielding champion 🤣. I can handle one murderer
Main naa kehti thi😎 nikaalo sab 100-100 ke note!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I get this
You are close Junior
Stop making it so complicated Junior
You are close but still wrong Junior
And it goes one
She says those too ? I thought she has kept the phrase 'either or' copied somewhere. Mujhe aab either or ke saath neither nor se bhi dar lagne laga hai. Kahin bhi woh terms dekhu to palpitation starts.
How is the detection going on detectives?
Holaaa!
So toh hai😎
Congrats on the color change, kiddo
Hola Potterhead
U r goldie now..congrats🥳