Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alright girls n zeal see you around mere pet mein chuhe murder murder khel rahe hai..😆
Mil gaya !!! Emil ke pet ke chuho ne hi usko murder kiya hai....fir billi ko missing kiya.....Rat rebellion is on !!!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Alright girls n zeal see you around mere pet mein chuhe murder murder khel rahe hai..😆
Mil gaya !!! Emil ke pet ke chuho ne hi usko murder kiya hai....fir billi ko missing kiya.....Rat rebellion is on !!!!!!!!
I know its you
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
well, younger siblings are quite troublesome 😒
You should not get offended by the truth 😆
🤣Ikr😎Its fun to trouble ur elder sibling😈
No , I am thinking he got 150 BP only , he hasn't complained about the murderer ever since he sent answer for round two and got the clues
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
What if it's time travelling?🤔
Shreya be like too complicated try again🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Hmm 🤓. You solved it , I know that , the question is whether you have 150 BP or 200 BP .
Itni high expectations.
*insert govinda itni khushi gif*🏆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No , I am thinking he got 150 BP only , he hasn't complained about the murderer ever since he sent answer for round two and got the clues
Detectivegiri 101😎
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
mujhe lag raha hai 'the butler did it'🤓🤣
I have watched kuch kuch hota hai. I am cent percent sure the janitor did it.
Butler achha hote hai ( I watched batman trilogy too)
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Are you forgetting something Zeal , the two who already have 240 points 🤣
240 😲
How ?
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No , I am thinking he got 150 BP only , he hasn't complained about the murderer ever since he sent answer for round two and got the clues
He is very chupa rustom
Can't say 200Pts or 150pts but he surely found the murderer