Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You know what else is lit, John🤣(the episode where Charles sets him in fire)
So is this comment 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You know what else is lit, John🤣(the episode where Charles sets him in fire)
So is this comment 🔥
Sapne dikhao aur tod doOriginally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
it's about PC and her journey to Hollywood 😛
Great!
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Butler kahaan se aaya🤔🧐
aasmaan se arre mujhe kya pata 😆 google 'the butler did it'🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am up for some Espresso or Robusta specific
And I up for some nashta🙈
Are you forgetting something Zeal , the two who already have 240 points 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
The murderer better have a good reason to kill Emil , if not I will find him and subject him to read all the crazy theories sent to Shreya by me
Me will also give
And might as well kill him and resurrect him and kill him and resurrect him and it goes on
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You know what else is lit, John🤣(the episode where Charles sets him in fire)
Oh god, that one, 🤣 I dunno why it scared me
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
The murderer better have a good reason to kill Emil , if not I will find him and subject him to read all the crazy theories sent to Shreya by me
Then he'll kill you😭
You'll find out when I post it.
Though no more treasure hunts. This round was too easy for everyone. 🤣
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
aasmaan se arre mujhe kya pata 😆 google 'the butler did it'🤣
Mujhe laga Sherlock ka dialogue hai 🙈