Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now he can well greet his fans... very nice
May he enjoy a very happy birthday 
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oc3JNYEb35k
What a kind move!
RK has been under great stress in his last 2 outings. He is so irritated on his own birthday. He needs a break.
Filmfare contribution to his birthday 
Vanga's tweet:
My personal birthday celebration is Ranbir's first outing in front of a filmcamera... it's a short film done 2004 as a final work in the New York Filmschool which his friend Abhay Chopra (Yash ji's great-nephew) wrote and directed. This 30 min. film (title = "Karma") was even nominated for the Student's Oscars and Ranbir's performance is simply excellent. However, it is a very sad film, so I won't post it here, but whoever is interested, can find it on the "Bandra Film Festival" Website or look for it on YouTube...
When I watched the trailer of Animal, I was reminded of this movie, btw... I had no doubt about the intensity of Ranbir's performance throughout Vanga's movie but I'll never watch it.
Ranbir with 21 (stills from "Karma"):
![]()
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da7LTC_zPq4/?igsh=MWU3ODJyejVmMHBrag==
...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWO9pbfdvD0
Shraddha Kapoor and Shakti Kapoor Akshay Tritya post https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWlwG3RiIoB/?igsh=MTJnZXpqeW93amRkaA==
Happy birthday to Kareena 💐🎊💙🌼☘️🍀🌾🍟🌻🎁🪻🪷🌸🏵️🌹🌷🌺🎂💮🎊💐💐
7