Yes 😆Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
And I her student 😆
Are you bored of your colour yet? 😆
A long way to go until the next rank 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes 😆Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
And I her student 😆
Are you bored of your colour yet? 😆
A long way to go until the next rank 😆
Okay bye people🤗
Keep spamming😆 keep shining❤️
Good night/day and best luck for the next round👍🏼
He speaks Telugu and she speaks Marathi who don't know these two languages gaye bechare 🤣 Arre I am there na to translate waise bhi in forum people are there to translate but I wish SP do give subtitles it will be difficultOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
he talks telugu...mujhe kaise samajh aayegi
abhi se couple scenes chaalu??
Haan friday se chalu hua they are going organic dekho achi chemistry hai mere dp wala scene sat episode mein hua
I agreeOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
These two are more than enough, I don’t want more 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Okay bye people🤗
Keep spamming😆 keep shining❤️
Good night/day and best luck for the next round👍🏼
Good night Lavy🤗Take care
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hows studies?
Goody good😳
You don’t even know your father?? 😭🥺🤣🤣🤣 Shibu se kuch seko she always calls me papa. 🤣
Arre haan yaar ek game I joined I used to change my color this will take lot of time I am sure 🤣🤣Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes 😆
Are you bored of your colour yet? 😆
A long way to go until the next rank 😆
I am glad someone trusts my abilitiesOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Take some inspiration from Alexia and you'll turn into an achiever 😆
Christ nahi baba Chris😛