I watched till last season yeh season follow nahi kiya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I watched till last season yeh season follow nahi kiya 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am ready with pen and paper
Meri Belle ke bacchon ki list banani padegi shayad se
Sabse pehla naam mera rakho😎😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Meri maa kab baat sunti hai I told her this for her uski baat hi sahi lagti hai typical indian mom🤣
🤣🤣 its okay tum chup chupke khalena😛
Your head must be spinning everyday you wake up or everytime you came back here 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Tell me about it, my head is spinning after I saw number page. 😆
Thug started this and had 3 Seasons
WD Sheeple Tournament
WD Zeal Sheeple Tournament 2: Casino version
Lavy Did one Season.
Koeli Quidditch 2 Seasons
Labyrinth 2 Seasons.
I am fine dear how are you ??🤗Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
How can I forget?? I remember you very very much, Chokri 😆
How have you been Akshita?? Exams khatam hue kya??
Nahi yaar exams ka silsila toh khatam nahi hota jaise Hrithik-Kangaroo Saga 🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
as if she will tell you soni🤣
🤣🤣🤣 i know re mein toh unki taang khicrahi
These two are more than enough, I don’t want more 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Beauty
Tumhare Shibani aur Lavy ke alava aur koi bacche nahi hai na?
Warna pata chala aur bhi hai and we havent met them
Thug has probably retired now 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Thug, WD, Zeal etc