I mean they were a very good looking couple not sure what happened there. They were together for so long as well.
Yeah don't know what happened
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean they were a very good looking couple not sure what happened there. They were together for so long as well.
Yeah don't know what happened
Also not sure if anyone watched EHMMBH but love their bond ❤️
https://twitter.com/starlightsidx/status/1366171376894152710?s=21
Never watched the show, but this is cute 😳
Nivi Basu's new web show...
I was just about to post this and I don’t know why I have a feeling cheelu is associated with this.
I was just about to post this and I don’t know why I have a feeling cheelu is associated with this.
I had exactly the same feeling 😊
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I had exactly the same feeling 😊
Puri feelings ki maaaardi 😊
Also WTH is "Ullu"? 😕 never heard of this streaming platform before. Why exactly would you name your channel that? 😕🤣
So I found it
Ermm if this is it looks really shady 🤓
Um. So glad I didn't open that on my work laptop 😲 NSFW for anyone else who's curious...
Please let us both be wrong😳
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Um. So glad I didn't open that on my work laptop 😲 NSFW for anyone else who's curious...
Please let us both be wrong😳
I should have put a warning but WTH was that. Please let us be wrong
Also palang todh?!! Really 🤢