Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Potterhead UN as she was calling Shibu didi
😳😳😳😳😳
Kon hai yeh bachi
Will talk to her.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Potterhead UN as she was calling Shibu didi
😳😳😳😳😳
Kon hai yeh bachi
Will talk to her.
Happiest Birthday to you Nita
May you have many more
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hola Nina. 💓 I hope you’re keeping well. I have been better but hota hai.
How have you been??
I m fine
Hope you get well soon. Stay happy.
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Kabhi nhi kyun ki woh pagal hai. 😂
Yeh Shibu ki baat ho rahi hai 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I hope you’re not coming down with cold or something.
Sleep early maybe you just need to rest. I hope you feel better 🤗
No no its just my head is hurting...
I will sleep after doing dishes
Sleep tight and Have dreams of Emil and his murderer 😂
You got it. 😂😂Yeh Shibu ki baat ho rahi hai 😂😂😂
Thanks Rashi 🤗
Feel better dear.
Sleep and water will do you wonders. 🤗
I’m not talking to you Nita. 😢😢