is it because of your birthday?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
is it because of your birthday?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Lockdown has been boring 😆 Can't wait for life to go back to normal.
I miss my burgers & doner kebabs. 😆
ufff dont remind me man
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I would've made a good siggie for her birthday 🤧
Mine is next Friday. Start making it now
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Love you so much for actually doing this Shera🤗
Damn I crave Red Velvet so much!!
And just look at her man...
The first gif is so damn gorgeous...
How can someone be so beautiful
I will spoil you & melt your heart more often now 😳😆
Maybe I'll add a few more of your fav food that you crave from time to time 😆
Picking out Jenni's gifs leaves us spoil for choice as there are so many, I know it leaves me spoiled as to which to post, but finally found 2 that were perfect 😳
IKR right, its been way too long. 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
ufff dont remind me man
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Mine is next Friday. Start making it now
Is it...?
Tell me your favourites
If I can make siggies with them I will do that
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Is it...?
Tell me your favourites
If I can make siggies with them I will do that
My fav is siddharth malhotra