Yea seriously 🤣 I need my dosage of RanVeer. I just watched some of their old videos. Man they’re so fire their chemistry is sooooo good.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yea seriously 🤣 I need my dosage of RanVeer. I just watched some of their old videos. Man they’re so fire their chemistry is sooooo good.
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Yea seriously 🤣 I need my dosage of RanVeer. I just watched some of their old videos. Man they’re so fire their chemistry is sooooo good.
I watched the video Megha out up like 5 times. LIKE BROOOOO THATS THE COUPLE ON ITV I LOVE!!! how on earth are they soooo good???
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
I watched the video Megha out up like 5 times. LIKE BROOOOO THATS THE COUPLE ON ITV I LOVE!!! how on earth are they soooo good???
I know right!! Just makes my heart tingle ☺️☺️
I agree , cannot still understand the chemistry of Ranveer onscreen and offscreen. They are poles apart but the make a great chemistry onscreen and good friendship ofscreen. I liked Fahmaan in “Dad ki Dulhan” . The pair had great acting. They looked like a perfect couple based on their personality which was matching but I cannot see the chemistry in them. Here Megha and Fahmaan are very different personality offscreen and onscreen but their chemistry is awesome.
I also see Megha has developed a lot after ATBA . She has become more confident and enjoying her work. Earlier she was little scared during interviews now she is taking charge. I think it’s her friendship with coactors that made this possible.
Where is the episode? I thought it will be a available by now. 😒
Originally posted by: Akand2011
I agree , cannot still understand the chemistry of Ranveer onscreen and offscreen. They are poles apart but the make a great chemistry onscreen and good friendship ofscreen. I liked Fahmaan in “Dad ki Dulhan” . The pair had great acting. They looked like a perfect couple based on their personality which was matching but I cannot see the chemistry in them. Here Megha and Fahmaan are very different personality offscreen and onscreen but their chemistry is awesome.
Opposites attract ❤️
Originally posted by: Akand2011
I also see Megha has developed a lot after ATBA . She has become more confident and enjoying her work. Earlier she was little scared during interviews now she is taking charge. I think it’s her friendship with coactors that made this possible.
Agree with you Akand!
Where is the episode? I thought it will be a available by now. 😒
Me too. They really enjoy torturing us with different episode schedules 🤣
Agreed it’s so true. There is a balance. RanVeer have that same balance, which makes their relationship exciting. Plus their off screen comfort level really reflects in their on screen chemistry.