Senior has made my head spin with me going on and on over only one thing
Trying to deduce what the hell is going wrong by me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Senior has made my head spin with me going on and on over only one thing
Trying to deduce what the hell is going wrong by me
Giving you a big hug Partner...🤗Originally posted by: BlurredLines
And Sent 🥳
For you it must have been the toughest of all
Sor proud of you Milady<3
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Giving you a big hug Partner...🤗
For you it must have been the toughest of all
Sor proud of you Milady<3
Actually I had tons of fun 😆. Unlike others rounds, this round I know when I stumble upon the right answer. So there is no need to be stressed whether I got it right or wrong 😆. Some of them were tougher but most of them were far too easy than I expected, so all together I am happy until Shreya sends me the clues and my head starts spinning again🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
And Sent 🥳
Waah Bhai Waah🥳
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Unlike others rounds, this round I know when I stumble upon the right answer. So there is no need to be stressed whether I got it right or wrong 😆.
This! But then, becuase of this, suspense khatam ho jaata hai😢😂
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
This! But then, becuase of this, suspense khatam ho jaata hai😢😂
Find Emil Murderer that enough suspense for you, or did you already found him 🤓
AwwOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Actually I had tons of fun 😆. Unlike others rounds, this round I know when I stumble upon the right answer. So there is no need to be stressed whether I got it right or wrong 😆. Some of them were tougher but most of them were far too easy than I expected, so all together I am happy until Shreya sends me the clues and my head starts spinning again🤣
I am glad you enjoy it
I would say the clues are extremely conphusing...
Try thy luck
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
He is giving me "chaiya chaiya" vibes for some reason🤣
Ohh yes maine abhi dhyaan se dekha..😆
Actually I was grooving to Stardust song - music sounds better with you... n sofa mein baith ke aise dance kar rahi thi..😆
N your jij thought I am gone pagal for sure..🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Find Emil Murderer that enough suspense for you, or did you already found him 🤓
He is jail, courtsey me😎 The minute I read Emily's murderer doesn't matter, K kinda have given up on him, but I am still throwing random theories at Shreya becuase I like the adrenaline rush that comes with the disappointment and frustrating when she goes "Nope.Wrong" it's fun... Yeah, it's fun...it's super fun, ok! (Sobbing in corner)
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aww
I am glad you enjoy it
I would say the clues are extremely conphusing...
Try thy luck
Yeah that is to be expected from Shreya😆. I am still little envious of those two who solved it 🤔