This is me cz itna sochne ke baad bhi mujhe murderer nahi mila...🤪

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is me cz itna sochne ke baad bhi mujhe murderer nahi mila...🤪

Me to Emil’s murderer -🤪🤪

This kid is soooooo adorable<3
Iam right when I say talk with Darshi during IST Morning
Some good humour awaits us
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
This kid is soooooo adorable<3
I was doling like this on songs..😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Iam right when I say talk with Darshi during IST Morning
Some good humour awaits us
I was listening to this song.. n found this gif ..
Literally I cant get Emil’s murderer out of my head ki kisne maara hai usko..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hmm...
I guess I will keep it in my watchlist...coz I still haven't finished half shows I thought I would😆
Books take all my time
This one is the movie btw. The 2014 movie. Not the show. I just realized that you might end up watching a show for no reason. 😆
He is giving me "chaiya chaiya" vibes for some reason🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
This one is the movie btw. The 2014 movie. Not the show. I just realized that you might end up watching a show for no reason. 😆
Is the murder inspired from it?🤣
I do know thatOriginally posted by: Minionite
This one is the movie btw. The 2014 movie. Not the show. I just realized that you might end up watching a show for no reason. 😆
Its the movie after Madagascar 3 right?
Its just shows take some time to complete hence I was saying its long way I see this