share the best one after this ends 😆
I want to know 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
share the best one after this ends 😆
I want to know 😆

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I got one more🥳
How many more to go now?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How many more to go now?
Still a long way😅i need to find threads more..forums 2 i think
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Dont worry Nita, Rashi n many more ko bhi pure nahi mile
Idk them personally
Actually i don’t know most of ppl here😆
But it’s good to know that I’m not the only one 😆
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh there are a lot of ways it can happen. But I wrote this whole case out one way and it can only go that way. All other theories are hogwash.
Bas! Meri pehli submission is the alternate reality😅
Zeal has lost it. He has definitely lost it. Trying to kill people with a banana.

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Idk them personally
Actually i don’t know most of ppl here😆
But it’s good to know that I’m not the only one 😆
I m Rashi😆
Haan par uske koi bonus points nahi hain. 😛
Oh wow if u found forums then u will find threads too just read words very carefully