Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 his ans r too creative
Wait till u hear my first response to Minionite, that was when I didnt read the write up or clues😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 his ans r too creative
Wait till u hear my first response to Minionite, that was when I didnt read the write up or clues😜
Wait till u hear my first response to Minionite, that was when I didnt read the write up or clues😜
Did u gave ur thoughts to pic before she told its related to riddles?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Did u gave ur thoughts to pic before she told its related to riddles?
yea

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I am yet to try reading this series again for the 100th time maybe this time ill succeed😆
but this game is tempting me to read sherlock holmes and decode the murderer🤣
Sherlock has a lot of short stories, 4 novels, and so many other authors who have tried their hand at writing Sherlock stories. You'll be at it for months and years. 😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
She isnt agreeing to my ans evenZindagi me kabhi ek din me itne PM nhi bheje kisiko😆
Tum apna soch rahe ho. Mera socho. Jisko 45 people PM kar rahe hain. 😆
Wait till u hear my first response to Minionite, that was when I didnt read the write up or clues😜
Really🤣 m curious now
Those 2 only agreed with the Minionite version. Mere universe mai alag se hua hai.. there are multiverses going in parallel 😅
Kuch din baad this will be Zeal. 🤣

Originally posted by: Minionite
Tum apna soch rahe ho. Mera socho. Jisko 45 people PM kar rahe hain. 😆
Usme kya hai..u just hv write no wrong answer🤣Hume to lambi theories likhni padti hai
0 goals? I remember i got the lowest.. But us haar mein bhi meri jeet hui thi 😎
one goal then😆