badi ajeeb durghanta hai yeh toh
Kya batau milgye the Radiant.. but ek hadse mai durghanta ghati and I lost one.. usko khojne mai itna time lga ki.. coz I forgot which one I was forgetting 😪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
badi ajeeb durghanta hai yeh toh
Kya batau milgye the Radiant.. but ek hadse mai durghanta ghati and I lost one.. usko khojne mai itna time lga ki.. coz I forgot which one I was forgetting 😪
Kya batau milgye the Radiant.. but ek hadse mai durghanta ghati and I lost one.. usko khojne mai itna time lga ki.. coz I forgot which one I was forgetting 😪
Aisa kya hadsa hua ki yahi bhool gaye bhoole kya the
Saans mein saans aayi😅
Murder solve kardi kya🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
badi ajeeb durghanta hai yeh toh
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Aisa kya hadsa hua ki yahi bhool gaye bhoole kya the
Sent my ans to Minionite and went out for a dinner party, came back found out I have sent one link twice in 2 different ans..🤦♂️
Sent my ans to Minionite and went out for a dinner party, came back found out I have sent one link twice in 2 different ans..🤦♂️
😆
Toh sare mil gaye matlab aapko 😲
Main hi hu jisko nhi mil rahe
Dont worry Nita, Rashi n many more ko bhi pure nahi mile
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Murder solve kardi kya🤣
Wo bhi kara tha but Minionite is not agreeing with my version. 😜 What if I say mere parallel universe mai aise hi murder hua tha.
Wo bhi kara tha but Minionite is not agreeing with my version. 😜 What if I say mere parallel universe mai aise hi murder hua tha.
But 2 ppl solved it, aur zor laga in finding khooni 😆
Nah..mai bhi hu
Btw ur name?
Hosla rakho milenge btw is round 2 hints free mai mil rhe hai why not just use it 😜