Kya itni buri hoon main?? 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kya itni buri hoon main?? 😭
Yes even Sandy and maroon
Only knows about Awida she is doing well. I hope baki bhi achy hoon.
Maroon in bwf and Sandy is around liking posts i guess
Saans mein saans aayi😅
Originally posted by: Minionite
Harry Potter. They are planning on making it into a TV series. I read an article about it in 2019 just before COVID decided to put the brakes on everything. A British TV series.
I am yet to try reading this series again for the 100th time maybe this time ill succeed😆
but this game is tempting me to read sherlock holmes and decode the murderer🤣
Saans mein saans aayi😅
The last time you said you got 0 goals so be careful🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
The last time you said you got 0 goals so be careful🤣
0 goals? I remember i got the lowest.. But us haar mein bhi meri jeet hui thi 😎
sare clues mil gaye?😲Saans mein saans aayi😅
0 goals? I remember i got the lowest.. But us haar mein bhi meri jeet hui thi 😎
Solved the 4th one?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
sare clues mil gaye?😲
Kya batau milgye the Radiant.. but ek hadse mai durghanta ghati and I lost one.. usko khojne mai itna time lga ki.. coz I forgot which one I was forgetting 😪