Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
WD did come here yesterday night
I feel she is busy these days
And Nidhi Idk
hmmm mein bhi chala .. after last night I solved only 3 riddles.. haven't worked on others..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
WD did come here yesterday night
I feel she is busy these days
And Nidhi Idk
hmmm mein bhi chala .. after last night I solved only 3 riddles.. haven't worked on others..
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aise toh tera actual murderer dhundna hone se raha Zeal
ab jaldi nahi hai jeetna to hai nahi.. to speed up krke kya milega 🤷♂️
Who knows u might have already done it 🤷♂️ abhi sabko ghumrah kar rhi ho
You should know enough to know that if I complete something or score well, I won't shut about it, even to save my own neck. I am too proud for my own good🤣
I am the tortoise in this race , unlike others it takes me a long time to find each one , Found the third just now 🤣. Still 7 to go 😎
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am the tortoise in this race , unlike others it takes me a long time to find each one , Found the third just now 🤣. Still 7 to go 😎
Don't go sequence wise.. 😛 I will be sending only 9 maybe.. Coz one of the middle ones is taking lot of time.. 😅
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am the tortoise in this race , unlike others it takes me a long time to find each one , Found the third just now 🤣. Still 7 to go 😎
It's ok, anyways the clues are making us cry and the riddles are making you cry😆 we are in this, together🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You should know enough to know that if I complete something or score well, I won't shut about it, even to save my own neck. I am too proud for my own good🤣
Same pinch 🤣
Don't go sequence wise.. 😛 I will be sending only 9 maybe.. Coz one of the middle ones is taking lot of time.. 😅
But it will mess up the clues Shreya sends. What if you decide to send one late and you miss the clue for a long time and that causes issues with your investigation
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
But it will mess up the clues Shreya sends. What if you decide to send one late and you miss the clue for a long time and that causes issues with your investigation
Ab investigation se itna attachment nhi raha trophy kisi aur ki hogayi 😅
Ab investigation se itna attachment nhi raha trophy kisi aur ki hogayi 😅
Yeh kab hua😭 Did anyone solve the murder in R1?