Lol no
Its just when I see Lucifer WD and Nidhi come to my mind
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lol no
Its just when I see Lucifer WD and Nidhi come to my mind
Gif ka pata nahi, but Lucifer pe creation copyright God ka and ownership copyright Chloe ka hai
Idk how copyrights work😆
Why the hell am I isolated from the former two?
hahaha sabse pehle he should start with u...
Its not Nita, Its not Soni.. Its not Alexia... ab tere pe shak hai mera next.
Second yeh chamatkar kaise hua? Zeal not suspecting us?
hahaha sabse pehle he should start with u...
Its not Nita, Its not Soni.. Its not Alexia... ab tere pe shak hai mera next.
Hmmm... Interesting very interesting.... But only problem, if I had killed him, I wouldn't have struggled and broken my head to find out who is the killer and would have earned the bp ages ago😬
oh hai kahan ye dono waise?
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Gif ka pata nahi, but Lucifer pe creation copyright God ka and ownership copyright Chloe ka hai
Idk how copyrights work😆
Lol 😅 itni technical baatien aaj nashte mai kya khaya tha?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Why the hell am I isolated from the former two?
Second yeh chamatkar kaise hua? Zeal not suspecting us?
Daily new member pr doubt jaata hai..😎 aur phir agar suspect list se hata dete hai
WD did come here yesterday night
I feel she is busy these days
And Nidhi Idk
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hmmm... Interesting very interesting.... But only problem, if I had killed him, I wouldn't have struggled and broken my head to find out who is the killer and would have earned the bp ages ago😬
Who knows u might have already done it 🤷♂️ abhi sabko ghumrah kar rhi ho
Aise toh tera actual murderer dhundna hone se raha Zeal
Daily new member pr doubt jaata hai..😎 aur phir agar suspect list se hata dete hai