Being Holmes: Solve the Murder Thread 4 (Round 2 pg 83)- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35k

Users

29

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Ok will try to find

Hope u find it.

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yes. Everyone here could get bonus points if they solve the case correctly.

I will announce the number of people who got bonus points every other round, but I will not reveal names or the leaderboard with bonus points until the very end.

Thank you! That is very useful.

Cheers...

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite


Yes. Everyone here could get bonus points if they solve the case correctly.

I will announce the number of people who got bonus points every other round, but I will not reveal names or the leaderboard with bonus points until the very end.

Round 1 batao

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m going to do my best, time is so little but I will try.


How’s you luv?? 🤗

Me wants you to shine

I am doing okay...how are you doing?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Meri Jaan Shiri behen kidhar hai?

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

ab to bas aap logon ka sahara hai mujhe😭

🤗🤗

Hum toh humesha hi tumhare hai🤗

No crying Hinna behen❤️

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago



Round 1 and 2 ka combine kar ke bataongi. Ek number doongi bas.

Amphitrite thumbnail
Trailblazer Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite



Round 1 and 2 ka combine kar ke bataongi. Ek number doongi bas.

Konsa unka naam milkar koi fayda hoga mujhe

Woh thodi madad kar sakte hai

I just need the number of people

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

We should talk in prev thread..come theresmiley36

🤣 i totally forgot this thread is not finished🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".