Whats wrong with Preeti !! 😡

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

What the hell is going on with this show now ! Why Preeti is all of a sudden acting so Mahaan. Why she is not telling to KT about her cancer. Dont she want to stay alive ? Dont she want to progress more in her career ? Dont she want to nourish her baby ? This is utterly ridiculous and why Preeti thinks that she wont be alive after being an independent modern day businesswoman. I never expected Preeti to be so underconfident. This is the biggest challenge of her life and she will have to take this challenge and win it. That should be her goal. Like Preeti wants to die happily after giving KT his baby.... Really !!! What kind of unrealistic situations cvs are throwing at us !

Edited by Neon9 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnaazforever thumbnail

I Know in reality every person shares such shocking news with their family members. They show such unrealistic things.Also KT needs to know so that he can also spend enough time with her if this would be real situation. She needs to try to find the best treatment instead of just giving up.Lets see what they do but I am not watching for now

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This happens in all ITV shows. I mean why can't they be realistic for a change. Its impossible to go through something as grave as this alone. All the ITV victims always bear the suffering till the end and no one ever comes to know.

I'm sure that phoorti will be the first person to know about thisπŸ™„

kishukomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnaazforever

I Know in reality every person shares such shocking news with their family members. They show such unrealistic things.Also KT needs to know so that he can also spend enough time with her if this would be real situation. She needs to try to find the best treatment instead of just giving up.Lets see what they do but I am not watching for now

Thank you for your comment! I just felt the same, instead of being devastated about leaving people Preeti is upset and happy to get a surrogate mother??? What's wrong with the CV?? Also I agree in all good or bad situations I need to share it with my closed ones. It seems as if CV have forgotten Preeti has cancer-she is dancing around when Poorti agrees?!?!?!?! What rubbish CV are just mocking the disease. I am getting hugely upset about this stupid track. And that Poorti is SUPER irritating-don't know but she is a horrible actress.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kishukomal

Thank you for your comment! I just felt the same, instead of being devastated about leaving people Preeti is upset and happy to get a surrogate mother??? What's wrong with the CV?? Also I agree in all good or bad situations I need to share it with my closed ones. It seems as if CV have forgotten Preeti has cancer-she is dancing around when Poorti agrees?!?!?!?! What rubbish CV are just mocking the disease. I am getting hugely upset about this stupid track. And that Poorti is SUPER irritating-don't know but she is a horrible actress.

@BOLD Cant agree more this is heights of stupidity. I was so expressionless when Preeti was dancing on the streets. I was like is she okay ? πŸ€”πŸ€£

sidnaazforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnaazforever

That's right! we all first want share such news with our family and then we try to find the best treatment especially now days no-one gives up so fast. I am a doctor and I see this all the time, (that's why also I don't feel like seeing such sad things as this is what happens in daily life for me, at least in the shows I want something less sad). 

No one just says ok I am going to die , I won't tell anyone and I won't try for any treatment. This is ridiculous. I hope they show some realistic stuff for a change, at least that's what I expected from Shaadi Mubarak but alas they have gone to the usual soaps route too.