Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

Actually the channel gave 11o clock slot to immj2 but mamata ji rejected it as 11o clock slot is just to make the show off air 

Immj first season was also given 11o clock slot before going off air i think was the reason she said 

I had seen this in youtube

I was not aware of this news. But however, 11 doesn't work for India considering many people by that time will hit the bed. 

10 am might work for a little but that considered as prime time again. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

My aunt just told me that she watched twisted s1 and s2 on youtube...she didn't know who the cast was but she liked rrahul character...today when i was watching immj2...she sat down and watched it with me...she said he was good but the actress took the spotlight as the story was abt her...she still doesn't know the actress name and i didn't inform her....she just said that rrahul has improved himself and she said sometimes an actor does well is due to his hardwork...and also people around them...

Rahul as an actor improved so much. As he crafted himself into the finest actor - must say that.  VR character will be one of the iconic characters of ITV - no matter what. He created such history with that. I hope going forward also receive good characters. Better he acts in either Gul or Ekta show to get more mileage. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

What a bang on riddhimalicious episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanks dear for the updates and ur brilliant commentaries โค๏ธ

Its true and we all understand the turmoil vansh is going true but riddhima also has a limit she tried her best to be calm and try sorting out vansh's matter the way she can yet vansh is too stubborn to even listen. 

The most iconic dialog today was vansh saying we will get more time to talk which shows the time when he is ready to talk he will be too late for it. 

And the most iconic scene was how Riddhima starts the fire and vansh pours water. Previously it was vansh who was the fire and Riddhima who was water. Looks like another role reversal in the future ๐Ÿ˜Š. 

Kabir even before reaching the winning line has already declared himself as winner too overconfident, the rabbit too was like this that's why it underestimated the tortoise. Well we all know what happened in the end ๐Ÿ˜†

Slow and steady wins the race ๐Ÿ˜Œ However since both these fellows consists of rabbits traits let's keep low hopes and keep fingers crossed and wait for our hero to finally strike back in style.

It will be interesting to see how all of these events will shape up to the new phase of the show. 

Thank you and welcome dear :) 

If Vansh would have revealed and then Ridhima behaves like this we can cross-question her because he said what he is afraid of and why his fears are taking the front seat at this time. So we can ask her to take slow. 

But he not doing it. As Angre said Vansh doesn't want to be a weakling before her. He himself said the same when Sia's accident truth came out. However, when Uma truth came out, he cried and let his heart out to her - so why he is not doing the same now? 

But I'm glad at least she is saying it. She is saying her feelings loud enough for him to understand that he lost the chance to blame her if something happens tomorrow. 

Kabir has become too overconfident but as VR said he will give entry in VR style and a showdown happens - let's see what they are planning in today's episode then. Will Vansh able to know it is Kabir or do makers have something else in the mind. 

At this point, I'm scared for Ridhima because Vansh will be leaving to his Mafia war and Ridhima all alone in the house - alone, in sense of she is surrounded by the enemies. So yeah need to see what they are going to present for the Saturday episode. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Interesting episode. Riddhima rocked today as you say. 

Yes and I'm worried for today's episode considering Vansh will be leaving for the Mafia war, and all the enemies will surround Ridhima.  

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I just hope there is RIANSH separation and they starts fresh!

See I expect on TV they end on a high note considering no official information released from the channel or the production house on VOOT. Actors saying is entirely different from the press statement released by the makers or the channel. 

They can end on a good note on TV and completely revamp the story on OTT where they can show us like a flashback if they are separated why it is? Because that would be good. 

Yes if they come up with the statement then yeah, here they can part away and OTT they can continue directly from the episode they left on TV.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So, after constant demand of good track from the audience the writers are doing good job. They did a great job in first 100 episodes but after that I think they became overconfident or wanted to explore different things. Now they are coming back on track but VR is partially missing, I am not telling about his winning over his enemies or being MM but his original character traits like he said Sorry to Riddhima first time (after shootout) and that too so hesitatingly but in yesterday's episode he said Sorry to daima just like that, also he took handkerchief from that tuccha. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ  All I want to say that all things are good in this track but only these small things are missing. 

Jay Zaveri who was playing Rudra told in his iv that makers had plan many fight sequences and outdoor shoots before but due to covid restrictions they can't...and also cause Rrahul and other members getting covid. He also said he was having a good vilaneous track but cause he corona+ it was transferred to Aaryan with some changes.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

So, after constant demand of good track from the audience the writers are doing good job. They did a great job in first 100 episodes but after that I think they became overconfident or wanted to explore different things. Now they are coming back on track but VR is partially missing, I am not telling about his winning over his enemies or being MM but his original character traits like he said Sorry to Riddhima first time (after shootout) and that too so hesitatingly but in yesterday's episode he said Sorry to daima just like that, also he took handkerchief from that tuccha. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ  All I want to say that all things are good in this track but only these small things are missing. 

Jay Zaveri who was playing Rudra told in his iv that makers had plan many fight sequences and outdoor shoots before but due to covid restrictions they can't...and also cause Rrahul and other members getting covid. He also said he was having a good vilaneous track but cause he corona+ it was transferred to Aaryan with some changes.

My only issue is in a week they are showing only 1-2 good episodes which actually exciting us to the core and making us hooked for the rest of the week. 

However, the rest of the episodes are kinda fillers for these 2 episodes having 1-3 scenes which actually pulls off the episode but whole as an episode it is just a filler 

So better they continue what they showed in 203 because at this moment if this kind of play game then on a whole they might lose some more fans. 

Is it? I haven't watched his interview yet but then what Covid restrictions he is speaking about? On a serious note if you see other Color shows bits and pieces of sequences they are openly doing it with a large number of people but over here they are making sure to get done in one house. Did he also tested Covid +ve, oh said to here but then that's bad because you cannot change someone track because they tested +ve. He is back to the normal right - they could have continued him to show as a villain itself. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

My only issue is in a week they are showing only 1-2 good episodes which actually exciting us to the core and making us hooked for the rest of the week. 

However, the rest of the episodes are kinda fillers for these 2 episodes having 1-3 scenes which actually pulls off the episode but whole as an episode it is just a filler 

So better they continue what they showed in 203 because at this moment if this kind of play game then on a whole they might lose some more fans. 

Is it? I haven't watched his interview yet but then what Covid restrictions he is speaking about? On a serious note if you see other Color shows bits and pieces of sequences they are openly doing it with a large number of people but over here they are making sure to get done in one house. Did he also tested Covid +ve, oh said to here but then that's bad because you cannot change someone track because they tested +ve. He is back to the normal right - they could have continued him to show as a villain itself. 

@bold I have heard he got a better role in another show on that new channel Ishara tv so he left.

And ya I am thinking this too that many other shows are shooting outside but they are not. Maybe as their star cast got covid+ so they are not doing that. In between they tried to do outdoor shoots, during Manali track but due to increase in covid cases they stopped. In most of the shows makers are focusing on the main set only and sometimes they are showing outdoor that only like schools, temples and market. Hope separation track brings more outdoor.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

@bold I have heard he got a better role in another show on that new channel Ishara tv so he left.

And ya I am thinking this too that many other shows are shooting outside but they are not. Maybe as their star cast got covid+ so they are not doing that. In between they tried to do outdoor shoots, during Manali track but due to increase in covid cases they stopped. In most of the shows makers are focusing on the main set only and sometimes they are showing outdoor that only like schools, temples and market. Hope separation track brings more outdoor.

Yes, I know that reason. And I hope he sustains in the Ishaara channel show for a longer time that Mamata should regret not using his potentiality to the fullest. 

See Manali and all are the graphics but then they should do work on it. Yes, Covid+ cases might be increasing but they can give their best right. Why leave all the show covid+ cases increasing for immJ2? Is something lacking in taking the proper care - well that should be also questioned. However, I only urge them to use what they to such extent that they can give the best version for OTT 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear and today ridhima rocked 

Makers did amazing job with her lines 

Such fierce girl 

I'm worried for tomorrow considering vansh won't be home and so does kabir

Who saves her need to see 

She will save herself but then what happens rest is something more excited for 

Hmm her dialogues were point on and sure that helly made the episode worth watching.

And yeah I guess Kabir had planned all this calls,attacks everything,as we can guess from his dialogues he is planning something and working on it since long so I think that scene of his that he had won and tomorrow will be ultimate goal whike emptying his piggybank after talking to Chang,most here taking it as Chang deal he talking about getting vansh's deals but I think as he said he will entangle vansh in business and family and will get Riddhima and child so I think its part of his plan to call chang and ask for meeting so that vansh got this knowledge and go there while he himself will send those phone call people for which I am sure he has planned, to Riddhima and scare the hell out of her and maybe or maybe not show her as if Vansh planned her abortion and while Riddhima all heartbroken and depressed try to save her child,he will appear as if saving her in nick of time but maybe her miscarriage occurs.

So yeah I think thats how its going to play out and while writing this my heart bleeds becoz indeed they made Kabir the masterplanner and vansh very very much dumb.But my instincts saying me howmuch I have read all Kabir's dialogues,those phone calls,Labir happen to be there,this is going to happen.

But I just pray that they don't show for God sake that Riddhima going out with Kabir if separation is their plan.

But as much as I don't trust their writing abilities that much I trust their Kabir love and both are itself enough for above theory.