Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

He gifted us every emotion within the limited scope.

Aryan mathur to here... His acting levels increased 

I saw since then so can compare only this much 

He craved himself to fine art 

Such a good craftman he is ❤️❤️

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Aryan mathur to here... His acting levels increased 

I saw since then so can compare only this much 

He craved himself to fine art 

Such a good craftman he is ❤️❤️

pls check spotlight epi -10 he has a very small role a 2minute stint basically he nailef it. So i can tell about Gehraiyan. Both are available in utube.  I Liked Aryan Mathur vaise!

Abhyudaya thumbnail

pls check spotlight epi -10 he has a very small role a 2minute stint basically he nailef it. So i can tell about Gehraiyan. Both are available in utube.  I Liked Aryan Mathur vaise!

Sure will check It, thank you 😃

From just a junior artist of 2 minutes to ride 200 episodes on his shoulders 

His journey is fabulous 👏👏

Not an easy for him but the way he makes today says about lot of hardships back then 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

silsila runs for 5months in Voot. If Mamta really can dedicate her writing genuinely, she can run it even for months in ott. I am sure it will hit the success. I really want the show to run atleast for an year. I wish Rahul after this get a good project so that we dont have to wait for him.

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

11 also not work considering too late for Indian woman to watch 

But yea 10 pm might work 

However they didn’t promote much after trp gets down which is why things turned bad 

Actually the channel gave 11o clock slot to immj2 but mamata ji rejected it as 11o clock slot is just to make the show off air 

Immj first season was also given 11o clock slot before going off air i think was the reason she said 

I had seen this in youtube

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sure will check It, thank you 😃

From just a junior artist of 2 minutes to ride 200 episodes on his shoulders 

His journey is fabulous 👏👏

Not an easy for him but the way he makes today says about lot of hardships back then 

My aunt just told me that she watched twisted s1 and s2 on youtube...she didn't know who the cast was but she liked rrahul character...today when i was watching immj2...she sat down and watched it with me...she said he was good but the actress took the spotlight as the story was abt her...she still doesn't know the actress name and i didn't inform her....she just said that rrahul has improved himself and she said sometimes an actor does well is due to his hardwork...and also people around them...

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What a bang on riddhimalicious episode 👏👏👏

Thanks dear for the updates and ur brilliant commentaries ❤️

Its true and we all understand the turmoil vansh is going true but riddhima also has a limit she tried her best to be calm and try sorting out vansh's matter the way she can yet vansh is too stubborn to even listen. 

The most iconic dialog today was vansh saying we will get more time to talk which shows the time when he is ready to talk he will be too late for it. 

And the most iconic scene was how Riddhima starts the fire and vansh pours water. Previously it was vansh who was the fire and Riddhima who was water. Looks like another role reversal in the future 😊. 

Kabir even before reaching the winning line has already declared himself as winner too overconfident, the rabbit too was like this that's why it underestimated the tortoise. Well we all know what happened in the end 😆

Slow and steady wins the race 😌 However since both these fellows consists of rabbits traits let's keep low hopes and keep fingers crossed and wait for our hero to finally strike back in style.

It will be interesting to see how all of these events will shape up to the new phase of the show. 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Interesting episode. Riddhima rocked today as you say. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yeah 

Like the way today Ridhima is so determined today not even Vansh can divide them says something big going to happen 

Indeed they are planning big before shift to ott

I just hope there is RIANSH separation and they starts fresh!

Abhyudaya thumbnail

silsila runs for 5months in Voot. If Mamta really can dedicate her writing genuinely, she can run it even for months in ott. I am sure it will hit the success. I really want the show to run atleast for an year. I wish Rahul after this get a good project so that we dont have to wait for him.

I agree. It all depends on how Mamta will be doing it. Considering lots of Colors shows are shooting like regular shoots - better this revamp can be shoot in the actual story they might have planned for everyone. 

Better they can show us how the actually Mafia happens and in-depth things on such families making sure we get 2.0 versions of Ridhima and Vansh. 

No matter which platform Mamta shouldn't forget the thing that the show is running because of the Riansh and so she better use them by giving good content to them.