dream nahi hai I think riddhu hospital dress mein tha...Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Precap will be someone dream
And woh bandi kaun hai???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
dream nahi hai I think riddhu hospital dress mein tha...Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Precap will be someone dream
And woh bandi kaun hai???
I get your sentiment.πOriginally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
See, I won't say immj is good show, cause its not
Itna kharab kar chuke h ki I am taking a break, I can't see it anymore
But haan isse ghatiya shows colors par on air h n jo aa rha h uska to opening promo hi super ghatiya h
P.S. am I even making sense?π€ͺ
Shakal dikhi thi ek second ke liye. But mai dekh nahi payi thik se π€
Aryan ko koi mar do...π‘
Please someone confirm karo precap dream hai ya nahi π
If any the three leads say no they will give an abrupt end and show will go forever so its better they give a proper closure to Phase -1and start phase two with Riansh separation.
Precap is a dream for sure. The abortion appointment has to come into play.