Aryan stabbed Riddhima in her stomachπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aryan stabbed Riddhima in her stomachπ
precap mein koyi Ridhu ko stab kiya in stomach with knifeπ
See, I won't say immj is good show, cause its not
Itna kharab kar chuke h ki I am taking a break, I can't see it anymore
But haan isse ghatiya shows colors par on air h n jo aa rha h uska to opening promo hi super ghatiya h
P.S. am I even making sense?π€ͺ
I think precap Vansh ka dream hai ,Ridz attacked by somebody and Vansh says donβt worry nothing will happen to you
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Aryan stabbed Riddhima in her stomachπ
Aryan tha ??kaise pata ??
Who stabbed riddhima?
Shakal dikhi na?
Precap will be someone dream
Riddhu ko chora mar de...
Dot dot dot...π
Originally posted by: arryline
I think precap Vansh ka dream hai ,Ridz attacked by somebody and Vansh says donβt worry nothing will happen to you
Lights and all ka effect, could be a dream
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Aryan stabbed Riddhima in her stomachπ
Woh Aryan tha? π‘