Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Television scripts keep changing, and the characters alter over time. The initial pillars that you build your character on get diluted in the ocean of changes. One fine day, you wonder what you have been doing. We have to make do with our reality and ensure that the scene is believable at the end of the day, even though we might find it funny.

Well, this answer of Rahul from the recent interview made me realize - he too might be feeling what he felt. Like how he was introduced and what actually he is doing right now. Maybe back in his mind - he is also feeling the ORGINAL VR should be back 

Now I hope after seeing so many people demanding for original VR, cvs will introduce it as early as possible. They need some time to form the base story... otherwise we'll feel that it's rushed. As trp is most important and it will come from a fresh start and original VR therefore cvs will definitely do it.

Please cvs, don't disappoint me. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Television scripts keep changing, and the characters alter over time. The initial pillars that you build your character on get diluted in the ocean of changes. One fine day, you wonder what you have been doing. We have to make do with our reality and ensure that the scene is believable at the end of the day, even though we might find it funny.

Well, this answer of Rahul from the recent interview made me realize - he too might be feeling what he felt. Like how he was introduced and what actually he is doing right now. Maybe back in his mind - he is also feeling the ORGINAL VR should be back 

Yes obviously he canโ€™t say it directly but it definitely means that .

The change in VRSโ€™s character is very noticeable, emotionally he must have evolved but intellectually he has gone backwards .  

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

killing has become a joke in imm2๐Ÿคช

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Everyone other person is doing murders except Vansh ๐Ÿค”

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

Murder is the most normal thing in immj series.

Iya10again thumbnail

Excited for 200 episodes. Episode 1 murder to Episode 200 murder and show is going on with that. Everythings is getting back slowly and current track is getting interesting again after Kabir's kidnapping Riddhima track. Hopefully trps will increase in future.

Nephy thumbnail

I also felt the same while reading it,Rrahul also feeling it and obviously he is aware of public's demand also.

And yeah if we are attatched to vansh just by watching,he would also be attatched while playing,he is also somewhere if not disappointed I will say but definetely feeling this huge change and so much that he couldn't stop and indirectly somewhere conveyed it into interview.

I could be wrong its my perception not ultimate truth๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Iya10again thumbnail

This week's episodes are going good till now.