Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

wohi toh...

Jan k bhi van kuch bhi kar sakta hai woh chacha ka naam le liya...

Usse marna apni pati ko kya...

Chang k saath toh nahi...

Don't know but this time if Chachu is dead then the both C & A turns into vengeful and might harm the baby 

but it all because of the lie Chanchal said - that she won't think 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Tt people want separation 

And yes riansh needs separation 

Vansh has taken riddhima for granted . Kohi glti hoti hai he just need to say sorry and riddhima man jaati hai 

Great now they want separation and it better be an organic separation than something idiot. This time Vansh should take the guilt trip and yes he always sorry and she says Okay - that's not done 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Don't know but this time if Chachu is dead then the both C & A turns into vengeful and might harm the baby 

but it all because of the lie Chanchal said - that she won't think 

mujhe toh lagta hai chachu ko AP marega...

Oh injection se...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@b-Good oneπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Hmm lets see...if they bring that charm back for like continously not for one episode I will again give them chance.🀣🀣

But now in no mood to again see Kabir's plans,Kabir's winning,kabir's love in short kabir kabir kabir.

Give him a taste of his medicine amd us some days break.🀣

Charm is back in today's episode but if they taking the same train as said before, then yeah passengers are ready to get down. Because all want some organic separation, not stupid blame game wala. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

mujhe toh lagta hai chachu ko AP marega...

Oh injection se...

If he really helping Ridhima in saving the baby then yeah can consider this where she might kill Rudr and then blame can go on Vansh 

Also a vague thought how come Rudr can lure ridhima saying V wants the baby to die considering he said he is trying to save the baby because until now Vansh saved this family so now it's time to repay. 

So how can he lure her into this and will she believe because Rudr said he want to save his baby ........

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

If he really helping Ridhima in saving the baby then yeah can consider this where she might kill Rudr and then blame can go on Vansh 

Also a vague thought how come Rudr can lure ridhima saying V wants the baby to die considering he said he is trying to save the baby because until now Vansh saved this family so now it's time to repay. 

So how can he lure her into this and will she believe because Rudr said he want to save his baby ........

hmmm...

Ye bhi ho sakta hai...

I think seperation track on the way hai...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

hmmm...

Ye bhi ho sakta hai...

I think seperation track on the way hai...

Feeling the same but will they do it? I mean separation huwa be I feel technically she will live in VR Mansion, maybe in one room which they say as Ridhima's new home.......

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I simply cannot stand Ridhima taking the blame train again. People are ready to live if she is going to do that again. 

Yahh Same..And Kabir winning all the games..

IT's  not actually .But it seems to be like that,, because they show Vansh's game in LAST MIN Its like luck by chance and cannot even record in the brain also ..😐

Let's see.Yet on the train if it take different route again  I am gonna jump no matter if I am going to get hurt ..coz need to teach a lesson to Mamtha for her Kabir obsession πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

After Kabir, Mamta's obssession is with this aunty.......jiska pati galti se cricket khelte hue mafia meeting me chala gaya aur Vansh ne use maar diya.😑😑

She is becoming more irritating than RS clan.🀨 

MysticHeart thumbnail

Feeling the same but will they do it? I mean separation huwa be I feel technically she will live in VR Mansion, maybe in one room which they say as Ridhima's new home.......

jo bhi ho sab vr mansion hi hoga...