Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharanifou4 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yah..this is the  same theory running around my mind also ..but I want R to stand alone and Stronger.

Kabir manipulating R to frame Vansh ,.and Vansh standing clueless.I don't want that to happen ..😯😯😴😴😴😴😴

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chachi ko apne suhag ki parwa nahi...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm...lets see...

I am very skeptical like I never wanted this mu track,in the same way never wanted many things even almost every thing the way it happened but they have always given exactly like that way so now I don't even looking for miracleπŸ˜†

Well, we never wanted many things to happen in this show and yet it happened. So let's see. I want an organic separation without MU but again if they want to take the same blame game train then yeah passengers are ready to leave. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

I somehow feel 

Miscarriage and chachu framing vansh in all this 

And riddhima parents truth are going to come together 

And tt pr bahut halla mch rya hai separation lekr aayo 
And ajkl jaise fandom ki baat sch o ryi hai maybe they bring this plot bcz show need revamp .

Halla in what sense -like wanted one or doesn't want any separation? 

Yeah, see they can frame Vansh but if Ridhima believes and blame then yea they are doing the same blame game repeat and the audience are fed up to see the same thing. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Thank you for the detailed update dear 😊.

Welcome dear :) 

Ur commentary has different Fan base πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I know people liked it and but different fan base, now that's a big compliment. Thank you again :) 

I can understand Vansh pain ..and Even riddhima's eagerness to know about their baby's  Future

Both are right in their POV.,and today's episode showd some mature confrontation between RiAnsh which I personally wanted to happen(as a neutral viewer) ..that gave me a relief 

But now I think there should a separation ..I don't know why I feel like tat but I think they should have some break between each other..

To revamp the show 

But ALSO I am afraid when this separation going happen.

Again Vansh will be framed as a killer of his baby infront R😐....

And kabirr manipulation R..tht  will be irritating πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

I think chacha and Copamma are same team 😀

Yet R parents truth is not revealed 😑.,so if there is miscarriage ; along with that parents truth can be reveled and seperation can happen πŸ˜‘

But Chaachi is she is so cunning manπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..did she think Kabir as her own son .?????she trapped Chacha to Vansh..while others praying to RiAnsh baby's Safety.Iam praying for Rudra Chachas safety from vanshπŸ˜’πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚( if he really is  helping Riddh)

because good people don't stay long in our show πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

See the separation should be organic where she loses the baby and a family member might be the reason and Vansh doing nothing which angers her and at the same time Kabir bringing the truth about her parents before all and then she leaves considering she trusted but he never trusted enough to share his fears and almost leaving the person who is responsible for killing their child and all. So Vansh taking the guilt trip. This way it is very organic but then separation with MU is quite common in ITV and if these guys are doing it, it's bad considering the 100th episode had seen the same and if they want to bring the blame game train - passengers are ready to leave the train. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharanifou4

Yah..this is the  same theory running around my mind also ..but I want R to stand alone and Stronger.

Kabir manipulating R to frame Vansh ,.and Vansh standing clueless.I don't want that to happen ..😯😯😴😴😴😴😴

I simply cannot stand Ridhima taking the blame train again. People are ready to live if she is going to do that again. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Chachi ko apne suhag ki parwa nahi...

Exactly. 

She just said Rudr knowing the fact that Vansh can do anything. 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Exactly. 

She just said Rudr knowing the fact that Vansh can do anything. 

wohi toh...

Jan k bhi van kuch bhi kar sakta hai woh chacha ka naam le liya...

Usse marna apni pati ko kya...

Chang k saath toh nahi...

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Halla in what sense -like wanted one or doesn't want any separation? 

Yeah, see they can frame Vansh but if Ridhima believes and blame then yea they are doing the same blame game repeat and the audience are fed up to see the same thing. 

Tt people want separation 

And yes riansh needs separation 

Vansh has taken riddhima for granted . Kohi glti hoti hai he just need to say sorry and riddhima man jaati hai 

Nephy thumbnail

Well, we never wanted many things to happen in this show and yet it happened. So let's see. I want an organic separation without MU but again if they want to take the same blame game train then yeah passengers are ready to leave. 

@b-Good oneπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†

Hmm lets see...if they bring that charm back for like continously not for one episode I will again give them chance.🀣🀣

But now in no mood to again see Kabir's plans,Kabir's winning,kabir's love in short kabir kabir kabir.

Give him a taste of his medicine amd us some days break.🀣