Season 15 Heads-up

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

So, if I understood correctly, will there be commoners in Season 15??

What the frack!! Are you kidding me... Who wants to see unknown faces. I can’t even see myself relating to commoners.

Not everyone is Manu Punjabi or Arshi Khan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheNepaliArtist thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arreh yar literally ek din bhi nahee hue hai season 14 khattam hue. Let's wait a few weeks at least before complaining about season 15? 🤣

Waise bhee you claiming not everyone is Manu Punjabi or Arshi Khan points to the fact that commoners can be great contestants. Dekhte hai kaun ata hai... 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You never know how they might turn out, I want to see a commoner win next year. Someone who is not scared of bahus and damads and bajaoes thr butt out of the house. But the ugly truth is tht makers will only use commoners for dirty games and in the end make thr colors face win. 

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

After this thanda season bigg boss decided not to invest in celebs anymore..commoners will take less money and try to provide more content...

But the thing is audience are not interested in that theme...hey bhagwan kyun

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Please aisa mat bolo tum sab.

Mera dil toot raha hai... 💔😭😭😭

Mujhe wapas se nahin dekhna dukh bhare backround wale contestants. 😭

ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

What the frack!! Are you kidding me... Who wants to see unknown faces. I can’t even see myself relating to commoners.

Karna padega. From the last three seasons only Colors face has won. Wohi ghisipiti TV acting in the name of reality. With non celebs at least they won't be so image conscious. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

Karna padega. From the last three seasons only Colors face has won. Wohi ghisipiti TV acting in the name of reality. With non celebs at least they won't be so image conscious. 

Haan, woh to S12 mein humne dekh hi liya tha. 🤣

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Commoners will be much better than the channel faces who do nothing but eat fruit, scream, put others down. At least they will give it their all and won’t come with samaan, won’t depend on crutches and khairaat captaincies and khairaat trophies.

Even BB must have realised that getting these channel bahus is costing them a lot. This season they had to recall old contestants to salvage the show.

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't think BB will get all commoners as many people watch BB for known faces. There might be 50 50 ratio but total commoners might be a risk