Queen Rubina is already in Top 2 ...

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes she has provided most of the masala this season..

Top 4 as per content giving are

1- Rubina

2- Kavita

3- Nikki

4- Rahul

Kick out rest all the contestants..

Also today Queen Rubina Shared her biggest secret but jealous housmates didn't chooses her and even made fun of her situation

But she don't need any diamond ... She is clearly winning the show ... Best Personality

Queen Rubina FTW🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyathapar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VS-Cool

1- Rubina

2- Kavita

3- Nikki

4- Rahul

Also today Queen Rubina Shared her biggest secret but jealous housmates didn't chooses her and even made fun of her situation

But she don't need any diamond ... She is clearly winning the show ... Best Personality

Queen Rubina FTW🥳

In terms of giving content, Rubina and Abhinav are in the BOTTOM TWO. Even lesser than Jaan. Somewhere close to Shehzad and Nishant and Sara, despite staying for many weeks more.
Both Rubina and Abhinav were in a vegetative state for a few weeks, did nothing on the show, no footage. Salman used to forcibly ask them questions on the weekend to give them some screen time. 
There isnt a single task that Rubina has won, in some her performance has been obnoxious, in others just about ok. 
None of the contestants liked her secret because they knew it was a farce, a sham a very disgusting one considering its about marriage and divorce. 
No one comes to Big Boss house to repair their marriage. Shaadi tudwaane toh bahut log aa sakte hain :)
Just like all the rational viewers (who are not Rubina bhakts), the house mates also found Rubina completely fake. 
So abysmal performance through out the show, fake performance in secret sharing task, reflecting that the couple can stoop any low for money, id be surprised how long can Rubina last in the show. She is not Big Boss material, PR and paid votes can only take u so far in the game. Very undeserving finalist, Salman keeps pointing this out, she thinks too highly of yourself and believes people will vote for her even if she is furniture on the show

Originally posted by: priyathapar

In terms of giving content, Rubina and Abhinav are in the BOTTOM TWO. Even lesser than Jaan. Somewhere close to Shehzad and Nishant and Sara, despite staying for many weeks more.
Both Rubina and Abhinav were in a vegetative state for a few weeks, did nothing on the show, no footage. Salman used to forcibly ask them questions on the weekend to give them some screen time. 
There isnt a single task that Rubina has won, in some her performance has been obnoxious, in others just about ok. 
None of the contestants liked her secret because they knew it was a farce, a sham a very disgusting one considering its about marriage and divorce. 
No one comes to Big Boss house to repair their marriage. Shaadi tudwaane toh bahut log aa sakte hain :)
Just like all the rational viewers (who are not Rubina bhakts), the house mates also found Rubina completely fake. 
So abysmal performance through out the show, fake performance in secret sharing task, reflecting that the couple can stoop any low for money, id be surprised how long can Rubina last in the show. She is not Big Boss material, PR and paid votes can only take u so far in the game. Very undeserving finalist, Salman keeps pointing this out, she thinks too highly of yourself and believes people will vote for her even if she is furniture on the show

Nobody is BB material in this season apart from Nikki, Kavita, and Aly

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rubina gave the most content? Hahaahah do u remember the 2 weeks she was invisible dude

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rubina is my new favorite contestant.

But my favorite keeps on changing this season, because whoever becomes my favorite ends up disappointing me.

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rubina is such a gutter mouth only Queen she can be is Queen of Loo ðŸ¤£

1- Rubina

2- Kavita

3- Nikki

4- Rahul

Queen Rubina FTW🥳

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

1- Rubina

2- Kavita

3- Nikki

4- Rahul

Queen Rubina FTW🥳

I wish these 4 kicks all other out, same way they kick out Eijaz to top 4.😊

hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why Rubina is Queen? She is arrogant and snob. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand why jasmine is not in your guys list? She has provided lots of content to the show and is popular. I dislike rubina but I accept fact that she is popular and bb is promoting her. 

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Guessed top 3 long back😆