Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SexyPotato

After a point A got replaced. As a tara she even didn't get the 5 min ss for a week. Later she quit the show. So mamta did this with her fav character. Btw A played both the character pretty well.

Yeah 

Alisha though being a newcomer she player as villain and goodie girl nicely 

But here unable to see KABIR Obsession at all - yuck 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barbiebarbie11

That's what I wrote in previous post

I miss cruise wala vansh😒 where's he now😭

We want that vansh only

Ab toh har koi vansh ko damki deta hai

Vansh is now clueless

God knows where he is and hope whatever Chang doing better it triggers cruise vala Vansh

Abhyudaya thumbnail

During alisha that show was in top five. Later trp got decreased. In the name of twist aisha got replaced. Then from there show went down(trp wise). After that they hired sonarika, shoaib. One quit after a point other one character got scrapped suddenly.

Though season 1 might have got well-considering content because it's quite a novice to see all being the villains - okay Arohi aside

But this time the story is only running because of Riansh - so it better they show what all want rather than some story which is being dragged without any certain directions. 

Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

God knows where he is and hope whatever Chang doing better it triggers cruise vala Vansh

I don't think so they'll give us that vansh

CVS doesn't remember what they showed in first 50 episodes

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I know vallu😭

@b-same here.

Loved that track,perfect rom thriller that was.

I agree perfect for romantic  thriller...even the whole ragini fiasco wasn't bad that time also trp was more than 1.5 i guess, atleast his characteristics  were maintained...but first 65 episodes were gold...so was vrs!!

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Though season 1 might have got well-considering content because it's quite a novice to see all being the villains - okay Arohi aside

But this time the story is only running because of Riansh - so it better they show what all want rather than some story which is being dragged without any certain directions. 

First 5 or 6 month it was decent story wise.

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

@b-exactly you are right and ironically both are my favourite I love joker also as much as I loved batman,thats what I am saying,battle of equals interests.

I also mentioned example of famous play Julius Caesar yaar,Casca and casius even got successful in killing caesar but till the stab of brutus he didn't lost his characteristics,he fall down,died but he remained the way people treated him their god standing tall against all the conspirators,nobody expecting vansh to win but pls for god sake maintain his characteristics.

@b2-but obviously its our stupidity that we treated them extra ordinary in this field,truth is they are not even capable of cliche writing.

So forget it.

@bold....i agree 100%...i was thinking  about Brutus too..battle  of equals is thrilling..

Same for Hector of Troy n Achilles....

Batman n joker

Bahubali(Mahendra  and amendra) n balladev...

Just don't play with the characteristics...dont take a 360 degree turn...dont forget how you established the character....despite knowing vrs is an emotion , usp of the show....

vallu123 thumbnail

Yes, no one doesn't know everything but Vansh is intelligent and use to connect dots and plan way before the enemy is missing. VR carries a swag and style - see with Ridhima he can be the Vansh and be the way now he is because he is the husband but the rest of the house also when needed he should be the VR

Like how come he forgave Aryan knowing he is with Kabir? Once VR said he will Aryan if he double-crosses him - now wh he is not doing the same thing. At least Aryan deserves a perfect VR threat from him. 

@bold i agree....n during riansh reception we saw that...he was a loving husband to his over emotional wife and the VRS  during kava face off..

It was good base....i thought they will build on it...but from there it just declined further....

Abhyudaya thumbnail

First 5 or 6 month it was decent story wise.

Yes, initially it was good and even this story also 

but later both went in some different directions 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

@bold i agree....n during riansh reception we saw that...he was a loving husband to his over emotional wife and the VRS  during kava face off..

It was good base....i thought they will build on it...but from there it just declined further....

They can even build with it without more dragging but if they do then they are gone completely