Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamisakhan

Thanks for the update.

Like always ur update is superb.

Feeling bad for riansh.they both r surrounded by enemies..Ap is back with hidden motive..

Y vansh is not suspecting kabir..I hope chang should reveal that kabir made a daimond deal with him to vansh..show is coming  on track.

Let see ab kya hota hai...

Welcome and thank you, dear :) 

Everyone has hidden motive in that house and don't know tomorrow all might brainwash Dadi also. 

Glad he is suspecting Kabir in Ridhima's case and yeah that is what all are thinking. Like why Vansh not questioning 

1. How come Kabir reached the place?

2. How come Kabir followed him when he said Angre to keep an eye on him 

As many things are unsaid ........... makers should show VR Mastermind for this 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

I agree vrs till cliff had that aura, even if he didn't know much about the conspiracy.....betrayed broken hurt yet so strong.....

Cruise vansh was some other level

Even when he came back as vihaan...kabir aryan all were scared to cross him...but abhi ...

Cruise is top-notch level Vansh 

Missing him

Vihaan was also good but then later don't know what happened

Now people want the Old Vansh 

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

hahaha

I know 

Anupriya is like typical saas planning anything and everything what she gets in the house while Kabir is totally a different planet person 

But let's see now how long this Anupriya is planning to intent to stay

It's not like that I like a typical ITV saas as a villain but I am getting irritated with Kabir's character now as a audience and ph are not taking a strong new villain also, so I prefer Anupriya than Kabir or Ahana.

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Currently we need a deadly dangerous ferocious Vr , and if her miscarriage and blaming can bring it i am ok ... We need Vansh !

I agree we need the Vansh!!

The problem is to make kabir have an upper hand, to make him meaningful to story they are compromising with vansh n ridz and every other character....is this right??

Vulnerability  doesn't make a man brainless oblivious  clueless ....does love make you unaware n ignorant.....if someone is predator by nature...he will  remain that...yes sometimes one can loose clarity or get carried away like what happened  to vansh in revenge track but after a point one does come back to his/her centre...

It is ok if vansh failed the deal, every mighty  warrior had some weakness, no one is invincible  truly...but what disappointed me was the fact that kabir aryan didn't come in riansh's radar....the courage these guys have mustered to come n talk crap infront VR, the very same people who trembled in his presence...

Vansh was emotionally broken during ganpati cuz of uma...drunk miserably...yet how quickly he connected dots n put riddhima in place

His dialogues 

Kya laga tumhe sweetheart  tumhara pati bahut bada idiot hain??

Itna insulting lagta hsin ki tum mujhe itni Hasani se bewakoof bana dgi

Respect!respect!

Vansh rai singhania  aise hi vansh rai singhania  nahi bana hain!!!

I still remember  the dialogues n scene

N now he is clueless clueless  n clueless

vallu123 thumbnail

Cruise is top-notch level Vansh 

Missing him

Vihaan was also good but then later don't know what happened

Now people want the Old Vansh 

I agree abhy...it is not that viewers  can't see vansh loosing but forgetting  his character traits is unacceptable...

We understand  he isn't  an antaryami....but that sharp intellect, swag, aura, putting anyone off gaurd,  baaz ki nazaar n those eyes which would say ' try mess with me n vl burn ya' with just one stare!

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Same....I am also shocked.

Those episodes were like something else complimened with Rrahul's acting and also Riddhima was not looking bechari,giving head on to both vihaan and Kabir,their relationship dynamics of funny bickering as partners which never seen with vansh.....

I just feel low whenever I remembers.😭

They could have shown to audience he is vansh only and continue with thetrack if people creating uproar why to scrap(although it was pretty much clear by his dialogues and actions)how he used to smile whenever she talks about vansh,his little details,I'll start crying if I talked more.

The little things which he did

His constant  never ending urge to mess with riddhima

Enjoying her outburst

Always scanning  her n everyone around

Constantly  reminding her of vansh

The way he would just pull her n won't let her go, that haq....

The transition from vi to va to vi

The anger in his eyes 

I was so disappointed  when I saw his picture  in joker dress but the minute I saw the episode....kya acting thi

Ridz was a fireball...arey ek virus ka anti virus hota hain n his proud wali feeling

Finally am I right or am I right!!

Ab am getting emotional 😢 

Iya10again thumbnail

I never interested in watching a negative villain character like Kabir. I always like leads characters not any villain character. So I am not interested to watch Kabir's sides of story. I am only interested to watch about RiAnsh. The only negative character I liked was Viraj Dobrial which was acted brilliantly by Karanvir and he was the lead of the show. But Kabir's character don't come to any category. Neither Kabir's character is important as leads and nor he is a strong villain, but comedy sometimes and now Kabir is just a irritating character like Ragini's character from SR.

Nephy thumbnail

I don't know one thing, I mean if Chang such Don in Mafia why he needs Kabir. I mean seriously kya haar - whoever comes become a puppet of Kabir in the play and this Kabir is not hotty police officer also, just a mere inspector 

don't know if I talk about negativity in the show - I really lose my sanity 

I don't know I thought I get over but till the time I read Chang's dialogue for Vansh,its like triggered my disappointment again.

I have only one problem and that is we never knew such character could exist,they made such a beautiful character,such contrasting personality  traits in one person weaved beautifully that viewers feared as well as loved him same time as Mamta herself said but never hated him,it was their creation with which we fell in love than how come they manage to ruin it,how could they destroyed their own creation,I mean How?

I just want answer from that producer,I want to know why she did that.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

The little things which he did

His constant  never ending urge to mess with riddhima

Enjoying her outburst

Always scanning  her n everyone around

Constantly  reminding her of vansh

The way he would just pull her n won't let her go, that haq....

The transition from vi to va to vi

The anger in his eyes 

I was so disappointed  when I saw his picture  in joker dress but the minute I saw the episode....kya acting thi

Ridz was a fireball...arey ek virus ka anti virus hota hain n his proud wali feeling

Finally am I right or am I right!!

Ab am getting emotional 😢 

I know vallu😭

@b-same here.

Loved that track,perfect rom thriller that was.

vallu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Hmm...lets see until unless they show I don't trust them.

There kabir love is already frustrating me.

I am feeling like every person in this show is for Kabir.

I have no problem with Kabir,problem with them making everything compromised for that character.Thats it.

This is what am trying to say...just to make him interesting they cant compromise  with other characters be it vrs riddhima angre ...if the writers  want kabir to have a plot, make his mantle strong, give him a strong reason for hate n revenge

They can't make vrs clueless to make kabir look strong...that is lazy writing!!!

Like batman n joker..

Battle of  equals

Both had their strengths  n weaknesses,  if batman  was fierce, strong, sharp, calm, intelligent... joker was cold  heartless ruthless Cunning  manipulative .....

I think I have lost it....immj 2 main batman ki writing quality expect karna is stupid😆