Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

It's not like that I like a typical ITV saas as a villain but I am getting irritated with Kabir's character now as a audience and ph are not taking a strong new villain also, so I prefer Anupriya than Kabir or Ahana.

I agree

if we see Kabir and Ahana, AP is much better than them and let's hope they don't turn her into typical saas who doesn't want Ridhima for Kabir 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

I agree abhy...it is not that viewers  can't see vansh loosing but forgetting  his character traits is unacceptable...

We understand  he isn't  an antaryami....but that sharp intellect, swag, aura, putting anyone off gaurd,  baaz ki nazaar n those eyes which would say ' try mess with me n vl burn ya' with just one stare!

Yes, no one doesn't know everything but Vansh is intelligent and use to connect dots and plan way before the enemy is missing. VR carries a swag and style - see with Ridhima he can be the Vansh and be the way now he is because he is the husband but the rest of the house also when needed he should be the VR

Like how come he forgave Aryan knowing he is with Kabir? Once VR said he will Aryan if he double-crosses him - now wh he is not doing the same thing. At least Aryan deserves a perfect VR threat from him. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

The little things which he did

His constant  never ending urge to mess with riddhima

Enjoying her outburst

Always scanning  her n everyone around

Constantly  reminding her of vansh

The way he would just pull her n won't let her go, that haq....

The transition from vi to va to vi

The anger in his eyes 

I was so disappointed  when I saw his picture  in joker dress but the minute I saw the episode....kya acting thi

Ridz was a fireball...arey ek virus ka anti virus hota hain n his proud wali feeling

Finally am I right or am I right!!

Ab am getting emotional 😢 

Doubting Vansh is gone so we might not get him but VR with family they can bring him back 

The swag he used to carry as VR is lost 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I never interested in watching a negative villain character like Kabir. I always like leads characters not any villain character. So I am not interested to watch Kabir's sides of story. I am only interested to watch about RiAnsh. The only negative character I liked was Viraj Dobrial which was acted brilliantly by Karanvir and he was the lead of the show. But Kabir's character don't come to any category. Neither Kabir's character is important as leads and nor he is a strong villain, but comedy sometimes and now Kabir is just a irritating character like Ragini's character from SR.

No one likes negative character dear 

but here they can make Kabir as flawed 

even before this obsession track start right - we can connect with Kabir considering he wants money and later AP went jail - blah blah 

but now this obsession no matter how excellently Vishal perform - we are unable to see through it 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

I don't know I thought I get over but till the time I read Chang's dialogue for Vansh,its like triggered my disappointment again.

I have only one problem and that is we never knew such character could exist,they made such a beautiful character,such contrasting personality  traits in one person weaved beautifully that viewers feared as well as loved him same time as Mamta herself said but never hated him,it was their creation with which we fell in love than how come they manage to ruin it,how could they destroyed their own creation,I mean How?

I just want answer from that producer,I want to know why she did that.

Maybe someone should take an interview of Mamtha rather than the actors and ask her what is her thought the process for the story and the same goes with the writer also 

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

No one likes negative character dear 

but here they can make Kabir as flawed 

even before this obsession track start right - we can connect with Kabir considering he wants money and later AP went jail - blah blah 

but now this obsession no matter how excellently Vishal perform - we are unable to see through it 

Because of Kabir's character ph are compromising with Vansh's character to keep Kabir in the house. That's why I wish they could let go Kabir's character but I doubt.

Nephy thumbnail

This is what am trying to say...just to make him interesting they cant compromise  with other characters be it vrs riddhima angre ...if the writers  want kabir to have a plot, make his mantle strong, give him a strong reason for hate n revenge

They can't make vrs clueless to make kabir look strong...that is lazy writing!!!

Like batman n joker..

Battle of  equals

Both had their strengths  n weaknesses,  if batman  was fierce, strong, sharp, calm, intelligent... joker was cold  heartless ruthless Cunning  manipulative .....

I think I have lost it....immj 2 main batman ki writing quality expect karna is stupid😆

@b-exactly you are right and ironically both are my favourite I love joker also as much as I loved batman,thats what I am saying,battle of equals interests.

I also mentioned example of famous play Julius Caesar yaar,Casca and casius even got successful in killing caesar but till the stab of brutus he didn't lost his characteristics,he fall down,died but he remained the way people treated him their god standing tall against all the conspirators,nobody expecting vansh to win but pls for god sake maintain his characteristics.

@b2-but obviously its our stupidity that we treated them extra ordinary in this field,truth is they are not even capable of cliche writing.

So forget it.

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Maybe someone should take an interview of Mamtha rather than the actors and ask her what is her thought the process for the story and the same goes with the writer also 

Exactly,mamta's interview should be done atleast we know reason why she did it.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Because of Kabir's character ph are compromising with Vansh's character to keep Kabir in the house. That's why I wish they could let go Kabir's character but I doubt.

Don't know why so much leverage of Kabir

Yes he is one of the lead but then why to compromise with V and R?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy

Exactly,mamta's interview should be done atleast we know reason why she did it.

Yeah 

we can know her thought process on why it is happening or what made her do it and what's her process between track to track