Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reeltoreal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

I will NOT SAY SAI IS IN LOVE it is Pakhi gestures words and taunts which is pushing her to say a few words because she's human at the end of the day and Pakhi is indirectly competing with her that also unnecessarily.

This can never be love forget love he does not even deserve respect or consideration as human even . He is an 🤬 worse than his 🤬 family 

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Reeltoreal

This can never be love forget love he does not even deserve respect or consideration as human even . He is an 🤬 worse than his 🤬 family 

Exactly everybody is torturing her in their own way though it is through words or silence but they are torturing her this girl will fall in love???With someone who's denying food to her...Well it is better Virat goes to Pakhi and she finds someone better and the story continues in an another way...It is not Kusum dola but the concept is from there and they can change it....

Reeltoreal thumbnail

Exactly everybody is torturing her in their own way though it is through words or silence but they are torturing her this girl will fall in love???With someone who's denying food to her...Well it is better Virat goes to Pakhi and she finds someone better and the story continues in an another way...It is not Kusum dola but the concept is from there and they can change it....

I agree a woman does not need a man for anything especially to support her .... rather than put up with this abuse she should take a clean break from this toxicity .... it would be a good story to move forward with at a later date they could show virat and family in jail with one of the kameeni bahus realizing their folly and lodging 498A against the lot ( this add on  will be for my satisfaction 😬🤯) 

Edited by Reeltoreal - 3 years ago
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anyway they are adding Virat Pakhi scenes which were not there in the original,  might as well continue with their love atory. 

Hame baksh do. At least we can stop watching.  I'm watching only for Sai now. 

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Reeltoreal

Wth was it today .... I seriously am thinking of filing a case against this blasted show ..... Promoting domestic abuse on this scale should have some consequences 

I guess kameena kusanskari kounsa bhi profession  mein ho woh wohi rahegaaa nothing can change the characteristics the man is born with the ego the sense of entitlement he showed today 

Sai n Virat should be done ..... now any idea of romance  between them sounds so puke worthy . Him n paki should stick to each other ... sai should get out there is no forgive forget and move on from  today . He is more nastier than his family no wonder he finds them dil ke ache .... the narcissism he displayed today  i guess this is what he hides behind i am good i hate confrontation but i prefer to lie my way out of any situation . 

He is a lost cause like rest of the men in that behuda house 

Excatly

I was thinking how to file a complaint against the content.

For portraying army officers and IPS officers as abusers. domestic violence promoters..denying food to their own children. Stopping girls to go for higher studies stating family khaandan mahima.

😡

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Today 19th February 2021 written update.

Sai returns back from her professor's house and Karishma sees er ..Sonali signals her to instigate TMK and the latter tells Sai to wait.

Ashwini tells Sai if she has eaten she says no..Ashwini wants to bring food for Sai..Ninad tells Ashwini why is she spoiling Sai with her sweet words and good behaviour..Ninad tells Ashwini if she wants him to slap her for her to understand..Sai takes Ashwini side and asks Ninad why is he behaving so rudely with his wife in front of everybody...Ninad says this is something between husband and wife better she does not interfere.

Sai says the same thing happened this morning between her and Virat while everybody was taking lots of interest and enjoying..they were all adding their part.Omkar taunts Ashwini to side with ashwini and sonali..Karishma also questions Sai as she's elder than her in age..TMK says Karishma also understood everything...They taunt Sai to have robbed them...TMK says without their help she cannot be a doctor..Sai says that she wanted to continue her studies and no one helped her she will also return back Virat money which she took from Virat.

Pakhi comes downstairs and asks what's happening and says she wants to go to place as there's no peace.Sai voice can be heard  Sai asks Pakhi if she can hear only her voice Pakhi says everything got ruined because of her...Sai says everyone enjoys their sunday and applauded for Virat s this was the first time he stood against her and hold her hand tightly.

Pakhi reminds sai she was the one who asked Virat to leave her hand and ashwini tells Pakhi but she was the one who helped Sai....

PAKHI ASKS SAI IF SHE REALLY WENT ON LUNCH???

Karishma tells Pakhi it was all Sai's plan to evade doing the house chores.Ninad asks sai why she lied and to tell the truth..Sai says she did not eat lunch..All ask where she really went?? All continue to taunt her...TMK asks who's the professor??

Ashwini says enough and wants to bring food for Sai but TMK and Pakhi denied food to Sai Ninad says the first time Virat saw Sai's true face..Ashwini says Virat is like his father....Ninad says Ashwini is taunting him only because of Sai ...Omkar also keeps taunting her..Sonali stops Ashwini and tells her not to say a word to Omkar..Sai wants to go in her room as she suffering from migraine...Usha thinks shehas not eaten anything....Virat denies food to Sai and tells Ashwini not to give food to Sai as this is a house and not a hotel...Sai gives money to Usha and tells her to bring food for everyone..Virat says it is his money which she has given to Usha.

Pakhi instigates Virat by telling him he's going to forgive her then why is he denying food to Sai...

Sai gives Virat his money back and tells Usha they are not going to eat for two following days as she will receive her money for her scholarship  after two days...Sai promises never to eat in this house....

PRECAP 

Nothing New.the same Virat and Pakhi talk.

Thank u..great job... tolerating all these nonsense is great...

Decided to skip this episode...watched few scenes available in insta..and rest from forum...

Reeltoreal thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowSun

Excatly

I was thinking how to file a complaint against the content.

For portraying army officers and IPS officers as abusers. domestic violence promoters..denying food to their own children. Stopping girls to go for higher studies stating family khaandan mahima.

😡

Am on it ....researching on how it is done in India .. wading thru muck is not easy from here in US  

Edited by Reeltoreal - 3 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I cried watching todays episode for sai😭

No girl gets such pathetic inlaw and husband 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx for the update - must have been painful for you to first watch this bakwas & then have to describe it for the forum.

Pakhi is using reverse phychology. She has, with her woman’s instinct, understood Virat’s growing feelings for Sai. She is cleverly anticipating what his heart will make him do and trying to stoke his anger & ego to oppose his heart. But we all know what wins in the end!

Edited by Bana - 3 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Cvs have taken audience granted and high trp gone to their heads....if audience can bring them up,  they know how to bring them to earth