Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena02 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just watched the tamil version n kusum dola version for next epi n its the food banning and apology scene. We get an episode on saturday, how will they make tmws episode a filler. 

Sai will be back tmw and then the money, khaana band will start which i get may take up tmws episode and abit of saturdays but we should get sairat scene on saturday. I dont understand how they will make tmws epi a filler. 

appisuri thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

sorry guys tdy i won't be able to join in the discussion as mom is admitted in hospital🙏🏼

Take care and hope She get well soon 💗

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

sorry guys tdy i won't be able to join in the discussion as mom is admitted in hospital🙏🏼

My prayers are with your mother and family Leela 🤗

Think positive everything will be okay 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

So now it leads to the question of what commitment was Virat talking about when he spoke to Sai before wedding.

I still love you to Pakhi immediately after Sai-Virat wedding was a lie. He was leading her on so that she doesn't create a scene. 

@bold he remembered that only when Sai asked what about Pakhi and you should watch that episode to see his reaction. He was woken up by Sai and then he goes all mechanical about responsibility and waada. 

@blue he thought he was but he wasn't

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tbh, I loved today’s episode ❤️ tho hated virat and that oh-so-pure-and-akeli didi, I loved how Sai didn’t leave anyone 😆 Sabko apni jagah dikha kar gayi woh aaj😆

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

Ofcourse to satisfy the real Couple and when we complain we get blocked!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was it there in today's episode? 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Dosti k pavitrita par itna bashan dia usne kal aur aaj when Virat said about hidden love she forgot the pavitrita and rushed to know wether it’s true or not 👏

laksh thumbnail

Filler hoga!!! Apology will start Monday. 

I hope apology lasts till Thursday at least... 

In the bengali version I think it was one episode so in GHKKPM, I m expecting may be half an episode? Or may be even that is too much to ask. 😂

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Now looks like Virat doesn't care if Pakhi loves him or not. He seems to think he made it clear from his side.

He is sitting in the room thinking, preparing for what and how to tell Sai. 

Sai is not like Pakhi, he has to be truthful now otherwise uski khair nahi.

I think Didi was drinking some of her toxic tea in her room to get rid of her self respect. Then she went to fake apologize for shouting at him.

laksh thumbnail

Tadap tadap ke iss dil se aah nikalti rahi mujhko saaza di sairat ke pyaar ki aaisa kya gunha kiya jo lut gaye haan lut gaye, hum lut gayi hain unki mohabbat mein 😂

Tadpa tadpake toh Sairat ke scenes dete hain yeh log 😂, i wonder what if someone who doesnt know Hindi watch this show. They might think it is the love story of Virat and Pakhi 🤭