Bollywood CC#61- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54.4k

Users

49

Likes

534

Frequent Posters

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

I clicked on a couple of profiles to see what this badges thing is all about. Some of you got multiple badges. 🤓I got only one though. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mishh007

This July mera bhi decade ho jaayega idhar. Vellapan ki dasvi anniversary.


I would cross a decade in December 2022


Albeit for 3 different IDs 😆

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Reddit se chori kia badges and karma points.

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi


Bachhi ho tum.

10 years 😎 and counting 😆



Hello senior 😭

This is a big discrimination, now we have to respect the senior citizens of IF. My other account has 12 years badge 😆

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche


I would cross a decade in December 2022


Albeit for 3 different IDs 😆


I can see u making celebration threads in ur anniversaries 🤣

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


You still a 1yr old kitten.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let


Hello senior 😭

This is a big discrimination, now we have to respect the senior citizens of IF. My other account has 12 years badge 😆

12 year wali Id is you😆
EXOL thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 5 years ago

I like these badges..now give the badge for which forum we are most active in

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I am only a year old 😳

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

I am only a year old 😳


Image result for sure jan gif

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 16 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".