I clicked on a couple of profiles to see what this badges thing is all about. Some of you got multiple badges. 🤓I got only one though. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I clicked on a couple of profiles to see what this badges thing is all about. Some of you got multiple badges. 🤓I got only one though. 😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
This July mera bhi decade ho jaayega idhar. Vellapan ki dasvi anniversary.
I would cross a decade in December 2022
Albeit for 3 different IDs 😆
Reddit se chori kia badges and karma points.
Hello senior 😭
This is a big discrimination, now we have to respect the senior citizens of IF. My other account has 12 years badge 😆
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I would cross a decade in December 2022
Albeit for 3 different IDs 😆
I can see u making celebration threads in ur anniversaries 🤣
12 year wali Id is you😆Originally posted by: Sock-let
Hello senior 😭
This is a big discrimination, now we have to respect the senior citizens of IF. My other account has 12 years badge 😆
I like these badges..now give the badge for which forum we are most active in
I am only a year old 😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0