Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

KV is actually my old crush...jab yeh songs pehli time sunah tha. Dekha tha plus the movie..loved the thriller of it! 

But then he vanished somewhere ...though saw him in some matrimonial advertisements! But he vanished vanished you know. 

But damn after so many years he's back with a boom . And now purana crush jaag ky obsession mein transfer ho gaya hein. 🤧🤧🤧🤧🌚🌚 meri jindegi mein bohut sukoon thi but now neend sukoon saab is bande ny ura diya hein 🤧🤧🤧

Pehle sirf zid movie ki songs audio mein dalky sunti thi....ab to literally daily beith kar YouTube mein dekhti hun yeh songs vdo mein! 

He has been my crush since his debut show Siyaasat. Epic channel was niche and new, I used to watch all his show and when I saw him, let's just say your girl couldn't move on even after seven years now 😂

After that, he along with shaheer Sheikh were two actors, whose every work I watched and made it a point to do so. And yes, those jeevansathi ads 🥵

When I saw he was doing a star plus show, I was like dammnnnn, I'm gonna see him again!

I thought he'll be a misogynist based off the promos but I couldn't resist for long and here I am.

Zid movie has really passionate songs and they're filmed so well too. No wonder that movie was a sensation when it released, specially the songs.

bl.drama.lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Love all those songs very beautifully sang!☺️

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Karanvir has done some movies, when? which movies? 

I am watching him for the first time in Shaurya Anokhi😭 Looks like i hv missed many things

Rhea_m thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikmun

I am watching him for the first time in Shaurya Anokhi😭 Looks like i hv missed many things

He was the lead in Zid movie and done supporting roles in Azhar and Shaadi main zaroor aana.

Nabni_blr31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rhea_m

He was the lead in Zid movie and done supporting roles in Azhar and Shaadi main zaroor aana.

Oh thanks for the info dear.

Acha now i remember him in Shaadi main Zaroor aana.. Jijuuuuuuuuuu😆 Arre haan... 😃

I hvn't seen Zid n Azhar.. let me google about it.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can’t claim to be a long time fan. After SAAKK, I am a big fan and will definitely follow his future projects 

I’ve only seen the Zid songs on YouTube but not the full movie. I might watch it but it’s not really my genre. But I love the songs and the his dancing in them. 

The only other tv show I’ve seen him in his Haq Se. Very different role but stellar acting. He wasn’t in the show that much but had a fairly significant presence. I liked the character barring one scene which seemed out of line. 

Both his character Raghu and Jannat (one of the leads) had really good chemistry.  Since it was a web series, they weren’t limited by mainstream ITV rules.  

Edited by somewhereover - 3 years ago
jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6

I saw the zidd song you all referred. Looks like hero was a mini Emraan Hashmi in his younger days. 🤣

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tikmun

Karanvir has been in five movies afaik I know, maybe more.

He also has done around 300-400 ads. Before his debut, I remember him from those ads only and they were very high profile ones.

Phir he got Siyaasat show on epic and Zid movie released, which made him really popular.

Projects like girl in the city added to this popularity. Now he's in SAKK, stronger than ever.

Do check out his old work, he's amazing ❤️

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..

Love all those songs very beautifully sang!☺️

Omg yes 😍

Back in those days, this movie was famous mostly for the songs. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: somewhereover

I can’t claim to be a long time fan. After SAAKK, I am a big fan and will definitely follow his future projects 

I’ve only seen the Zid songs on YouTube but not the full movie. I might watch it but it’s not really my genre. But I love the songs and the his dancing in them. 

The only other tv show I’ve seen him in his Haq Se. Very different role but stellar acting. He wasn’t in the show that much but had a fairly significant presence. I liked the character barring one scene which seemed out of line. 

Both his character Raghu and Jannat (one of the leads) had really good chemistry.  Since it was a web series, they weren’t limited by mainstream ITV rules.  

When I saw him in haq se, I literally squealed because I die to see Karanvir in any work and he did that amazing web show. He and Parul had amazing chemistry