Poll
Most flop season of BB?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Biggboss14
Dipika and juhi were good and dignified winners😳. Jaha tak rubina ka sawal hai she is not that bad as a winner. She is a OK OK winner👍🏼. Yes I agree shilpa was the worst winner🤢 but the fact is she was not a fixed winner she won by some votes against hina
I beg to differ with Juhi. The way she protected Sky was appalling. She lost me as a fan due to her partiality and gunda like behavior.
Dipika and her shreesanth bhai vala season🤢
Yes that was her problem she was a bit partial towards him but it's not that she never used to scold or reprimand him. If anyone could strongly handle that sky then it was juhi👍🏼. Plus I loved her dignified nature because she never fought with anybody without any reason😳I beg to differ with Juhi. The way she protected Sky was appalling. She lost me as a fan due to her partiality and gunda like behavior.
What is funny that all people saying big boss 14, are still on this forum, that means they are actively watching it. So if it’s worse, why watch it 😂😂😂 I hated season 9, particularly because I wasn’t familiar with contestantS. I still gave it a chance and was so disappointed that didn’t waste my time after 2 weeks 😂