Actually jugni jugni pulled me to show
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiKr5PoJSng
And her performance , when I was watching that dance I don’t know she is his mother, was thinking who she is so emotional 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Actually jugni jugni pulled me to show
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fiKr5PoJSng
And her performance , when I was watching that dance I don’t know she is his mother, was thinking who she is so emotional 😭
mein ye imagine kar be liya ab🤣🤣Me 2😍
Aaand Anokhi is looking so pretty. .☺️.. Shaurya can crash his car as an excuse 🤣
exactly....🤣That sounds so good - like revenge is a dish best served cold.
Without even being present in their lives she's mentioned with every breath 🤣🤣
They wanted to make Aastha life hell - but haven't been able to breathe freely in fear
I am so happy about this😆
Or jo class Shaurya ny leni usk baad tu hamri party ho rahi🤣🤣
Hey, can anyone tell me why there are no new ratings of forum now every week?
Has rules changed or something. Its been long since I used IF. They used to rate forums every Monday. Is there any new method now?🤔
again this thread became silent😆
Even i was wondering the same. IF site is practically ancient. Their maintenance and interface suckOriginally posted by: krazykaju
Hey, can anyone tell me why there are no new ratings of forum now every week?
Has rules changed or something. Its been long since I used IF. They used to rate forums every Monday. Is there any new method now?🤔
Kal valentines dance dekh ke vapis jaag jayengeOriginally posted by: chinnu_kaku
again this thread became silent😆